• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • OOC:Sorry I havn't been here for the lonest but though I havn't I want to help finish.

IC: Zeak entered the tower last watching everone dissapear before him. He walked around viewing all of the doors remembering his trip with them and how it would end. He finally found a door with a shining cresent moon on it. When he touched it he dissapeared and appered on a staircase. He started to climb the stairs until he came to another door. He tried to open it but it wouldn't open. He stood by the door for wait seemed to be hour (It was ten minutes). then in front of him it seemed he saw a ghost with the same symbol on the door. He tried to get the ghosts attention but it wouldn't look at him. Zeak decide to try touching the door again. This time when he touched the door his paw went through the ghost and the door opened. He continued up the endlesss spiral of stairs opening doors as they came. Zeak was getting tired of all the stairs and sat for a moment. He thought what would happen when they finished. He knew what was supposed to happen but he was still unsure about it. Zeak got up and headed up the stairs again putting in alot more effort then from the start. He finally came to what seemed to be the last door. He paused before opening it. He gathered his courage an pushed it open. When he It opened a bright light gleemed and.......

OOC: Now I have to wait. I hate suspense

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah sorry about that but i had to dash.

Comet was temporarily blinded by the light. She moved back but stopped. A soft voice was speaking and as the light died she could see the wolf-girl standing there. She was smiling. "You have made it to the top with more wolves than you started out with. I knew you could make it. Now there is only one thing left to do. You are the chosen wolves and you have been able to open the doors." She stopped and spread her arms. Pochi, Darkness, and all the other wolves appeared. "Now that you have reched the top..." The wolf girl stopped and her eyes locked with Comet's. She seemed to become sad. "The Star Moon Clan or the Moon Star Clan whatever you prefer must now leave. Look at the sky." She pointed to the clear sky. The new moon shone over head along with millions of beautiful stars. "There are several new constilations. They not vissable yet. But they will be soon. They are wolf constilations." Comet stared at her. Before anyone could move or speak she moved forward.

"We have traveled so far and gone through so much. All this was done so that we may regenerate the world. And now...now we learn that we will not be able to live and play in that world. How..."

The wolf-girl held up her hand. "I know it is not what you expected and I should have told you before. I am sorry. But you are the chosen gaurdians. You..."

Comet shook her head. "No. There has to be another way. There always is. No matter what it is please." Her eyes were pleading as she looked around the pack.

The wolf-girl smiled. "Some how I felt you would ask this. Alright. There is another way. I had hoped you would choose to become gaudians but..." Her eyes became even sadder as she looked apon the determined wolf. "You Comet are the leader of this clan. And so it is you who, no matter what, must leave. Comet are you willing to give your life? You will become a constilation but you will not become a gaurdian. In this case you will lose your life."

Comet looked at her for a moment. She looked at the calnthen back to her. Fianlly she nodded. "If it means my pack will enjoy the revived world, yes."

"Very well." The wolf-girl looked at her then around at every member of the pack. She raised her hand and Comet felt as though something were pulling at her. Her vision began to blur. She looked over at Darkness smiling.

"Take care sister." She could feel the life leaving her. Soon she lay on the ground as if asleep though she would never open her eyes again. New stars appeared in the sky and a constialtion appeared. It was one of a wolf with a comet on her head. On the wall appeared a new picture. A ne wolf to add to the history of wolf lore. The other wolves were transporrted to the meadow below which was no bright and lush. Other wolves were waiting for them and as they saw their pack members they approached them and were then transported to their home. The wolf-girl spoke to each wolf. "Don't foret. For those memories will aid you when you need courage." And another voice spoke saying, "Whenever you wish to speak with me, Look to the stars."

OOC: Sorry if there was some powerplaying and if it was kind of controled but I wanted to end it with out a last conversation. Put in your last post and it will finally be over.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "This isn't what I wanted.....I got my mom back but I lost a friend in the process. The world is not as beautiful as I used to think. Why stay if I am to be left alone without my friend. I'll find my own destiny." The markings were still there and I knew they would never leave. But the markings read "the lone wolf cannot be alone for all" I knew I would figure out what it said one day.....but that day wasn't today. I walked away from the other wolves shunning them from my lives forever.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i appear in a new room and see my sister talk with the wolf girl. after a few seconds comet looks at me and lies down. i look at he body and do not see the rise and fall of her chest.""my eyes must be playing tricks on me."i walk up to my sisters body and realise my sister is dead."no!this cant be happening! not after we just found each other!"i run out of the tower and run away crying. i i find a secluded cave and enter it. i fall asleep. muttering as i fall asleep."why did you have to leave comet? why..."i go to sleep to start a new lonely hermit life the next day..

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Ahum. I am your host Comet the wolf. Ok enough of that. I was thinking of making a sequel to this RP. If you think that'd be a good idea say I. Or just say 'Yeah I think that would be a good idea.' ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back