• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WOLFIIS and ♠SHINY♠MR.MIME♠ trade thread, we got everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    niknak: sorry, i have abd experiences with people named nicnac or anything similar. i'm gonna decline

baseballkid: no, i will certainly tell everyone when my wifi is up and working again

wheelz: no, you havent given it to me yet, but that's more my fault than yours. i will be sure to get to you when i can trade again

rogersanchez: PM shinymrmime- i dont know when he is getting back (i thought this week, but maybe not, i dont know)

anyway, new day, new trade opportunities, so let's open up shop!

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    venomoth and sharpedo are good, but what is the nature on the flareon? i already have a hasty eevee and a lonely eevee that i could make one of my own out of

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah, what is there to talk about again? although if by "talk" you mean "trade", that i still can't do yet, unfortunately

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yeah, what is there to talk about again? although if by "talk" you mean "trade", that i still can't do yet, unfortunately

As in, you need to change Beedrill and Gyarados to something else for the (check my ealier posts) and we'll numb down the others to Shiny beedrill for SHiny Kelcleon

Tyrouge
    Altaria
    Quagsire
    Kelceon

for

Electrode
    Beedrill
    and 2 others

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    well, not lucario. because by my book, 1 ev trained shiny = 1 shiny legend. so i guess victreebel

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I want the untouched Lugia and Ho-Oh from navel rock.
    Post what you'd like. [I has many shinies. Will pay 6 for 2. :o ]

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! never thought i would see the day you returned...

but anyway, we can work somethin out, what do you have in mind?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    well, trading time isn't really a problem. as long as you can trade over weekends in teh morning we can do a deal.

as far as what i want for teh lucario, what is the condition of the poocheyna (touched/untouched, level)? and what is the meta's level and stats?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i like the poocheyna. i'll write it down so i don't forget, and we'll work the deal out eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back