• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain

kill.harp

Kagemane master
Years
  • too lazy to be original so...

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1138,qjwjff,wolf_s_rain.html
    The wolf Tsume hiding his true form, lived as a human. Hanging out in the city and leading a band of young delinquents, he lived by stealing food from aristocrats. But another wolf, Kiba [fang], appears before him, causing his wild blood to boil. Kiba cannot forgive Tsume for allying himself with humans, and the two have a duel, putting their pride on the line. However, the battle was interrupted, and Kiba is shot by the tenacious wolf hunter, Quent. And he is taken captive by the police station run by the aristocrats...

I really love the animation for this show.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I really like Wolf's Rain. It's probably one of my favorite shows now. It has a great plot and I can't wait to see what happens. ^^

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I recommend you guys stop watching while you're ahead. Wolf's Rain was promising while it first started out, but it gets progressively worse as it goes on. Terrible plot progression, and even worse character development. It's just more stylized in the animation rather than having a good story. And the fact that they have four recap episodes (just cut and pastes from older episodes with a character's voice narrating) is one of the worst things they could do to a series.

It's good, if you don't mind having, like I said, terrible plot progression and even worse character development. Kiba is a total Mary Sue (a term for a character that is perfect in all ways, as in he's the best fighter, is always right, and gets the guy/girl), and the rest of the gang don't even have backstories (unless you count Hige, my favorite character, to which a backstory is thrown in at the third-to-last episode in order to "deepen" the plot).

Oh yeah, and if you don't mind, the last four episodes are probably going to be DVD-only, because apparently the writers did a crappy job at ending the series at episode 26, so they had to thrown in four more epsisodes.

Just my opinion, you guys. x]

Back