• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolf. your work on the CSS has improved greatly since you first began. I now enjoy the cool Autumn look in the first and second post of the Hideout, it definitely makes it feel like this place has been kept alive. Regardless, I can say the dark green in the background looks a bit "poopy-colored." I suggest going to a lighter green perhaps, because there are some nice bright green hues during this time of the year along with the bright reds and yellows. Anyway, thank you for the promotion as well, I never knew I was able to do so much at this level.
    Yeah, I just searched up "Autumn color palettes" to get those colors. :P I will change it if Chaos is on.

By the way, a thought occured to me only recently. What does the group plan to do on the one year anniversary of the Wolves' Hideout?
    Secret. ;D

Also, to refresh:
    Announcement: Check out the Daily Chat in the Social Group.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    What's you/your partner's favorite weather
    She likes snowy days. Just watching the snow fall whilst being warm and cosy inside...

I'm sorta like that as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    For people wondering what is WH's birthday , WH was created at December 14 , 2008 .

two months left and WH will be 1 year old xD .

anyways , new topic : Does your partner has other friends than you ?

an Infernape and a Haunter are his friend .

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    And the version 2 was created on June 11 or 12, if I remembered correctly.

Does your partner has other friends than you ?

My other pokemon are friends and family of her.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Does your partner has other friends than you?
    Yes, his' friends list is:
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Espeon
    Leafeon.
    This is his friend list.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Announcement: The R/S/E Challenge is up.

Yeah, most wanted R/S/E for the challenge, so we're doing that generation first. (b' ')b I'll make other challenges if this one runs smooth.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Ralphie talks to this one Vulpix sometimes... I don't know her all that well though. Other than that we pretty much just have each other.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    - I wouldn't expect Houndoom to spend all her time with me. Both of us need our own space, so of course she has other friends other than myself. Her friends range from all different species to types of Pokémon as well. So, it isn't only one specific group, Houndoom has more friends than I could count.

Announcement: The R/S/E Challenge is up.

Yeah, most wanted R/S/E for the challenge, so we're doing that generation first. (b' ')b I'll make other challenges if this one runs smooth.
    Hopefully things run smooth this time around. Wish I could participate, but sadly I don't have my Ruby version with me currently. If it comes up again for DPPt though, or even HGSS in the future, then I'll be sure to take part.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Does your partner has other friends than you ?Yes. It has family and relatives. However, besides that, it's just with me all the time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    lol , I might create a frenzy DPPt or HG/SS Challenge , its not a monotype but its a challenge that will attract your eyes =p

Last edited:
    Years
    Sure! Um...there's that guy...and that other guy...
    Um, I'm not being very creative.
    Let's just say...he...was wild once...and had...a pack...
    >.>

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Does your partner has other friends than you ?
    Yurp, alot. Imaginary, though.

Yay, R/S/E challenge. My favorite generation. <3 I'm happy that I still have my R/S/E game. :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back