• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!
    Or Hallows Eve ect ect.

New Spooky Topic! What are you and your partner dressing up as?

I am a werewolf and Murmandamus is going to be my familiar!
    Coz as Hollywood tells us, Werewolves are usually accompanied by their familiar.
    It usually takes the form of a black dog and has the power to change to its true demon form! -no I do not have a life, I sit at home all day long watching movies-

MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!
    >:-D

Kitsunsei

Shade-Stalker
    Years
    I'm going as a WereFox,and Kitsune is going as a little devil.
    I hope he doesn't eat all my candy...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Welllll.

We're dressing up as the ones that stay home and hand out candy.

But it'll be fun, because Kira can open the door and chuck candy at the kiddies with telekinesis while I relax. =3

Years
    Well, today I was a vampire for school purposes XD But anyway...
    Tomorrow I shall be a werewolf, because I love them so much =) It's so dang hard to find a mask I actually like though, 'cuz I hate the old original ones like Wolfman XD I'm more of a Van Helsing werewolf type. But yup, that's what Imma be.
    As for Arcanine, well...he says he's just going to stay home and pass out candy, because he feels lazy X3

Kitsunsei

Shade-Stalker
    Years
    my school charged you if you wanted to wearr a costume :[
    today was just like a Friday wild teens,pranks...my teacher swearing at the whole class...i'm glad Kitt wasn't there he would have been scarred...

Yeah I really don't like the snoutless ones looks like a gorilla!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

lol

She'll dress up like a witch. Not the hag, but a young witch.

Want some candy? XD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    What are you and your partner dressing up as?
    Meh, I really can't think of anything to dress up as. I usually don't but I may think of something. Ralphie really wants to dress up as Michael Jackson though, I'm not quite sure that's the best idea.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Happy Halloween Wolves' Hideout.

What are you and your partner dressing up as?
    I'm dressing up as a masked murderer. I have the murderer's mask, bloody dagger, and so forth. As for Houndoom, she refuses to wear anything over her. She comes along to protect me as well as any other trainer around during this unexpecting night.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    wtf is up with that creepy avatar wolflare? o.o'

Nothing, seeing as I don't celebrate Halloween. >_>

Uh huh. I usually asked her to help me with moves and such, and about 90% of it are right.
    Umm, IIRC Wolf is a guy.....

Nice, a new member, and one with a Vulpix, great! Called Kitsune?!? Even more fantastic :P
    I no rite?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Wolf. is a guy, his name is Eric and I believe he's been a guy since I first met him and way before that as well. I don't think he has had any change in his gender so I'll leave it as that. Though, Wolf. that creepy Arcanine avatar you had going on there was quite cool to be honest.

New topic seeing as Halloween is now gone and passed.
    If you could give any wolf Pokémon a new move that it doesn't have now, what would it be?

[By this I mean, real and realistic moves known currently. For example, Arcanine doesn't know Earth Power, but it could be a possibility. So, for a new move for Arcanine, I would like it to have Earth Power.]

Years
    If you could give any wolf Pokémon a new move that it doesn't have now, what would it be?

Truthfully I don't really think on move sets and such much =\ And I'm being lazy, and I don't feel like going on Marriland, so I'll pick a random move. I think Arcanine should have...fly XD Being serious, I can't tell you.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Wolf. is a guy, his name is Eric and I believe he's been a guy since I first met him and way before that as well. I don't think he has had any change in his gender so I'll leave it as that. Though, Wolf. that creepy Arcanine avatar you had going on there was quite cool to be honest.

New topic seeing as Halloween is now gone and passed.

[By this I mean, real and realistic moves known currently. For example, Arcanine doesn't know Earth Power, but it could be a possibility. So, for a new move for Arcanine, I would like it to have Earth Power.]

But now, he got a Cloyster avatar. Which evilly smiles at me always...
    Ha

@Topic: Glaceon could at least learn some powerful Water-type moves, like Surf. Which can stand a chance to the likeness of Steels and Fires.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Gah, I don't know :D

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years

Uhh... Poochyena could learn some better offensive dark moves... especially earlier, or Mightyena...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I think Manectric should learn Volt Tackle, I dunno why though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back