• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Then I have to shoot a bazooka to you to demolish you. XP

Then we must have a side-topic then.

In your opinion, what is your favorite upgrading move?

I love the move Curse a lot since my team is composed of tanks, It's one of the best moves I've ever used offensively and defensively. Although Speed is lowered. Why not Bulk Up? Because very few are able to use it.

Second is Calm Mind for Specials.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Swords Dance, its cool how my 2 favourite pokemon ( Lucario and Infernape ) can learn it, plus I use my Lucario as a late-game sweeper so it has Swords Dance.

we need also a wolf-related topic. any ideas ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Oh well ......

New Topic : Do you like your partner's paw ?

yeah, with spikes on each paw. it looks so cool.

really I ran out of topics =x.

Years
    Do you like your partner's paw?

(I'm trying to be creative, here!)His Paw is strangely different from any other of the Houndour's paws. It has a mark engraved with the shape of fire, what could this mean?

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Either Calm Mind or Nasty Plot.
    What is your opinion on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?
    Well, I like the new additions to the team (yay! vulpix), but, as already said, those md's get kinda boring...

What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?
    Flamethrower, simple and effective.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Do you like your partner's paw?
    I guess so. I don't really think there's anything too special about them though Ralphie doesn't like people messing with his paws so I really don't get to see them up close. Unless I feel like treating some 3rd degree burns. X3

Years
    Guys, how about this...Every time we post, we need to talk about something in general aswell because members will look at the thread and say, ''Oh, they only answered a question, nevermind''. So after we answer questions add something that we could continue talking about...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Dragon Dance <3

What's your favorite Pokémon move and if need be, why?
    I kinda forgot 2 moves when answering the topic last time, and those are Dragon Dance and Flamethrower

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Guys, how about this...Every time we post, we need to talk about something in general aswell because members will look at the thread and say, ''Oh, they only answered a question, nevermind''. So after we answer questions add something that we could continue talking about...
    We did that in the last WH, and we were warned twice. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back