• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    If team (Rocket, magma, aqua, galactic) stole your wolf, how would you get it back?

I would assault their base with Ninetales and Glaceon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    If team (Rocket, magma, aqua, galactic) stole your wolf, how would you get it back?

I would threaten to destroy their base with an atomic bomb if they didn't give me my wolf back :P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hmm...*Gets Nuke* Muahahahahahaha!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    New sprite avvy, Flare?
    Yup.
    Haha no, I was agreeing with you ^^ I meant like yes it was wrong/they didn't have that in there.
    Ohh.
    Wow, I haven't posted in here for... AGES. 8D

Easiest wolf Pokemon to train?
    Zigzagoon, it levels up so incredibly easy. :D I personally like leaving Zigzagoon in my party since it has pick up and picks up all sorts of nifty stuff.

Oh, and yeah, I made this just then.. cos I was bored. :D
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Code:
    https://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7715/ninetalesrandom.png
    Why I chose Ninetales, I don't know. That was the only Pokemon sprite I could find in my laziness.
    Go crazy and use it if you want.
    No animation either, simply because I am sorta lazy.
    Do we already have that? Oh, that is just wider and no animation. :P Anyways, it is nice! :D

Remember that a wolf Pokemon is a wolf if it has at least one feature like an animal from the Canidae family, and in this case, Luxray is a considered a wolf. If we never went by this, then Espeon would not be a wolf.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    Can I sign absol up as my partner with the nickname Sol? I already sent the password thing.

Last edited:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    I'd beat them with the rest of my team. Might even get an opposing team to help (Magma<>Aqua; Rocket<>Galactic)...

hehe... perhaps we should be Team Canidae. ( Chaostorm and Wolflare as highest rank, Cana's are the grunts etc... )

Last edited:

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    I would Hi-Jack their base and steal my pokémon.

Oh YEAH! I WOULD LOVE TO RELEASE AN UMBREON AND A ESPEON. JUST FOR YOU 2. XP

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    If Team (Rocket,Magma,aqua,galactic) stole your wolf, how would you get it back?

I would destroy their base, steal Sol back, and maybe take their pokemon too =)

Years

Get my pwnsome Typhlosion to eruption their butts and blow up their hideout place ^^ Yes, it can even pwn Team Aqua XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

Shoot apples at them until they surrender.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Oh, since no new topics where I go.

New Topic : Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?

Personally, I would eat a Snubbul because its so ugly. The meat must be tasty ^_^.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat? Say bye-bye Zigzagoon

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?
    All of them tastes bad D: Except Zigzagoon :P

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?
    Another eat pokemon topic? Probably Snubull, as it can't be used for anything else. Or the Leafeon salad again...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Hmm... Snubbull.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back