• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    sweet! great job woof! ^_^

lol that actually reminds me of the banners i said i was gonna do awhile ago :P
    oh well maybe later when i get a chance xD

lol definitely cant forget the affiliates. we're actually looking for a new co-owner in the Dragon's den. hopefully me lol since im one of the few still active and trying to keep it alive and that my name's in the debate :P oh well if not thats fine too :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks Vallander~

Now for the promotions everyone has been bugging me about. XD

Celtic

The_Wave
    Thunderwolf1989

Fenris

shadowampharos
    Artonkn

Fridolf

Bz
    shotgun777

Ardolf

Vallander

Cana

vSparda

Kadzait

Tennis_Lion818

Deletions

Eruption.
    .Razr
    Eleclion
    pokerus34

The rest need to be more active here and the Social Group, etc.

NOTICE: I am not editing the Members List till tomorrow (or later today since it is tomorrow XD). Basically till I finish the new CSS, I will work on the Members List CSS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    I have been working on this CSS for an hour or two, and I think it looks great. :D Try clicking on the navigation links, they should work (don't try the Members List stuff though).
    Navigation: [alink id=rules]Rules[/alink id] - [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id] - [alink id=wolfpokemon]Wolf Pokémon[/alink id] - [alink id=supportbanners]Support Banners[/alink id]
    Members List Navigation: [alink id=alpha]Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=coalpha]Co-Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=celtic]Celtic[/alink id] - [alink id=fenris]Fenris[/alink id] - [alink id=fridolf]Fridolf[/alink id] - [alink id=friduwulf]Friduwulf[/alink id] - [alink id=ardolf]Ardolf[/alink id] - [alink id=cana]Cana[/alink id] - [alink id=kadzait]Kadzait[/alink id]
    [a id]rules[/a id]
    <Banner Insert>

Rules

1) Oh no! I lost the password to join is jumbled in the Rules section, if you see a word that doesn't fit properly in the sentence, then write it down. When you find all the words, make them into a proper sentence, and private message the password to wolFLARE.
    2) Have at least one favorite ! Pokémon from the Wolf Pokémon list.
    3) Follow Wolf the PokéCommunity rules, and such for this forum section.
    4) No spamming, flaming, trolling, or any bad abuse to this club, or you will be warned Good or banned.
    5) To suggest a I'm Pokémon to be a wolf here, you need to state why it should be. (e.g. The snout of Suicune resembles a wolf's)
    6) If you have a question, first look it up in the FAQ section before asking.
    [a id]faq[/a id]

FAQ

I have a red Bidoof.

Good for you.

Is the Wolves' Hideout based on only wolf Pokémon?

No, it is based on any Pokémon that resembles any trait from any animal from the Canidae family (wolves, foxes, etc, Google it for more information). Tongue twister, eh? XD

I need help with the password...

Private message wolFLARE for help.

Where can the Social Group and Chatroom be found?

The Social Group can be found here, and the Chatroom can be found here.

Where can I chat about non-Pokémon related?

You may chat about anything in the Daily Chit-Chat discussion found in the Social Group, or in the Chatroom.

Can I nickname my partner?

Yes, you can.

Where can I find my partner?

Check the Members List, your partner will be beside your name. You can also hover over your partner to see its name.

What if someone already has Espeon as a partner, can I have one too?

Yes, you can, there is no limit to how many people who have a certain Pokémon.

What can I do to be a good member here?

We encourage people to be active in this thread and the Social Group, you can also subscribe to both for convienence.

What are the ranks and the powers for each of them?

Alpha: Founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Co-Alpha: Second founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Celtic: Post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Fenris: Post topics and side-topics, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Fridolf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a male.

Friduwulf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a female.

Ardolf: Post topics.

Cana: Nothing.

Kadzait: This is the rank where Cana rank members go when they have been inactive for no reason after a period of time (if you have a reason, you don't go in this rank). Same goes if you stay inactive more while you are in this rank, you will be eventually deleted, but you are still free to join again.

What rank am I going to be when I join?

Everyone who joins, starts at the rank Cana.

How do I get promoted?

You can obtain the following positions if you be active here and the Social Group, and follow the rules: Celtic, Fenris, Fridolf, Friduwulf, and Ardolf.

What is a topic

A topic is a question that is usually bolded, which starts a discussion about something wolf Pokémon related.

What is a side-topic?

A side-topic is the same as a topic, but has to be something non-wolf Pokémon related. Meaning, it has to be something about Pokémon, but nothing to do with wolves, if it has something to do with wolves then it should be a topic.

What is a game?

Games are any wolf-related games, trivia, etc like Hurt and Heal, Who Am I?, etc. It has to be hosted by someone in the appropriate rank, but anyone join and play. Feel free to ask a staff member that can host games if they could host a game of yours by private messaging them.

What is an announcement?

An announcement is used when there is a change in the rules, FAQ, etc.

What is a partner?

A partner is a wolf Pokémon you choose to have. Wolves' Hideout will sometimes have topics can describe its personality, hobbies, etc. All members must have a partner once accepted.

What is promoting and demoting?

Promoting and dermoting is used by the staff. Promoting is used to rank up a member that has been active, or has been chosen to be part of the staff. Demoting is only used if the member left, or retired from being part of the staff, this should not be used as a punishment, only warning and banning should be.

What is warning and banning?

Warning and banning is also used by the staff. Warning bans the member for a short period of time, the longest it can last is two weeks. Banning - of course - bans the member for a long period of time, the longest can be a month. No one in the group can make a permanent ban.

Thanks for reading the FAQ! Hopefully all your questions have been solved, and if they haven't, be sure to ask wolFLARE.
    [a id]wolfpokemon[/a id]

Wolf Pokémon

Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Note: If you think any of these Pokémon don't have any traits from any animal from the Canidae family (tongue twister again XD), then ask wolFLARE.
    [a id]supportbanners[/a id]

Support Banners

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Note: We will not be resposible if you choose to use a banner that exceeds the signature image size limits (and we don't expect you to use the large banners).

The banner Sanctuary made a month ago is implemented, same goes for some name changes (Artonkn, vSparda, etc). Shinx family has been implemented also. If you are wondering what <Banner Insert> means, it means that I am getting someone to make us a new banner (around the size of a forum header banner), and it will be there. Tell me if anything needs to be changed~

DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, THANKS.

Edit: I am also going to put Affiliates in later. ;3
    WooF ! the WH Mascot banner should not be used by any member!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Look six posts above yours. ;3

lol. You did a great job! Although it's a bit annoying...

Wolflare: [*css-div="position: fixed; top: 0; left: 0; text-align: center; width: 100%; height: 40px; background-color: #000000;"][*css-span="margin: 5px;"]Navigation: Rules, etc all that stuff (also, this will have a different color) [*iurl=showthread.php?t=182006&page=31#tryout]TRYOUT (CLICK)[/iurl*]
    Members List Navigation: Ranks, etc all that stuff (also, this will have a different color)[/css-span*][/css-div*]

teach me how this works x) :)

Is that the code for the nav bar?

By the way, why is it that Shinx and it's line are wolves(considered). I thought we discussed this a long time ago that they're cats(Canidae)? Also Raikou?

I have been working on this CSS for an hour or two, and I think it looks great. :D Try clicking on the navigation links, they should work (don't try the Members List stuff though).
    Navigation: [alink id=rules]Rules[/alink id] - [alink id=faq]FAQ[/alink id] - [alink id=wolfpokemon]Wolf Pokémon[/alink id] - [alink id=supportbanners]Support Banners[/alink id]
    Members List Navigation: [alink id=alpha]Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=coalpha]Co-Alpha[/alink id] - [alink id=celtic]Celtic[/alink id] - [alink id=fenris]Fenris[/alink id] - [alink id=fridolf]Fridolf[/alink id] - [alink id=friduwulf]Friduwulf[/alink id] - [alink id=ardolf]Ardolf[/alink id] - [alink id=cana]Cana[/alink id] - [alink id=kadzait]Kadzait[/alink id]
    [a id]rules[/a id]
    <Banner Insert>

Rules

1) Oh no! I lost the password to join is jumbled in the Rules section, if you see a word that doesn't fit properly in the sentence, then write it down. When you find all the words, make them into a proper sentence, and private message the password to wolFLARE.
    2) Have at least one favorite ! Pokémon from the Wolf Pokémon list.
    3) Follow Wolf the PokéCommunity rules, and such for this forum section.
    4) No spamming, flaming, trolling, or any bad abuse to this club, or you will be warned Good or banned.
    5) To suggest a I'm Pokémon to be a wolf here, you need to state why it should be. (e.g. The snout of Suicune resembles a wolf's)
    6) If you have a question, first look it up in the FAQ section before asking.
    [a id]faq[/a id]

FAQ

I have a red Bidoof.

Good for you.

Is the Wolves' Hideout based on only wolf Pokémon?

No, it is based on any Pokémon that resembles any trait from any animal from the Canidae family (wolves, foxes, etc, Google it for more information). Tongue twister, eh? XD

I need help with the password...

Private message wolFLARE for help.

Where can the Social Group and Chatroom be found?

The Social Group can be found here, and the Chatroom can be found here.

Where can I chat about non-Pokémon related?

You may chat about anything in the Daily Chit-Chat discussion found in the Social Group, or in the Chatroom.

Can I nickname my partner?

Yes, you can.

Where can I find my partner?

Check the Members List, your partner will be beside your name. You can also hover over your partner to see its name.

What if someone already has Espeon as a partner, can I have one too?

Yes, you can, there is no limit to how many people who have a certain Pokémon.

What can I do to be a good member here?

We encourage people to be active in this thread and the Social Group, you can also subscribe to both for convienence.

What are the ranks and the powers for each of them?

Alpha: Founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Co-Alpha: Second founder and owner of the Wolves Hideout, post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Celtic: Post topics and side-topics, host games, post announcements, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Fenris: Post topics and side-topics, promote, demote, warn, and ban members.

Fridolf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a male.

Friduwulf: Post topics and warn members, has to be a female.

Ardolf: Post topics.

Cana: Nothing.

Kadzait: This is the rank where Cana rank members go when they have been inactive for no reason after a period of time (if you have a reason, you don't go in this rank). Same goes if you stay inactive more while you are in this rank, you will be eventually deleted, but you are still free to join again.

What rank am I going to be when I join?

Everyone who joins, starts at the rank Cana.

How do I get promoted?

You can obtain the following positions if you be active here and the Social Group, and follow the rules: Celtic, Fenris, Fridolf, Friduwulf, and Ardolf.

What is a topic

A topic is a question that is usually bolded, which starts a discussion about something wolf Pokémon related.

What is a side-topic?

A side-topic is the same as a topic, but has to be something non-wolf Pokémon related. Meaning, it has to be something about Pokémon, but nothing to do with wolves, if it has something to do with wolves then it should be a topic.

What is a game?

Games are any wolf-related games, trivia, etc like Hurt and Heal, Who Am I?, etc. It has to be hosted by someone in the appropriate rank, but anyone join and play. Feel free to ask a staff member that can host games if they could host a game of yours by private messaging them.

What is an announcement?

An announcement is used when there is a change in the rules, FAQ, etc.

What is a partner?

A partner is a wolf Pokémon you choose to have. Wolves' Hideout will sometimes have topics can describe its personality, hobbies, etc. All members must have a partner once accepted.

What is promoting and demoting?

Promoting and dermoting is used by the staff. Promoting is used to rank up a member that has been active, or has been chosen to be part of the staff. Demoting is only used if the member left, or retired from being part of the staff, this should not be used as a punishment, only warning and banning should be.

What is warning and banning?

Warning and banning is also used by the staff. Warning bans the member for a short period of time, the longest it can last is two weeks. Banning - of course - bans the member for a long period of time, the longest can be a month. No one in the group can make a permanent ban.

Thanks for reading the FAQ! Hopefully all your questions have been solved, and if they haven't, be sure to ask wolFLARE.
    [a id]wolfpokemon[/a id]

Wolf Pokémon

Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Note: If you think any of these Pokémon don't have any traits from any animal from the Canidae family (tongue twister again XD), then ask wolFLARE.
    [a id]supportbanners[/a id]

Support Banners

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Note: We will not be resposible if you choose to use a banner that exceeds the signature image size limits (and we don't expect you to use the large banners).

The banner Sanctuary made a month ago is implemented, same goes for some name changes (Artonkn, vSparda, etc). Shinx family has been implemented also. If you are wondering what <Banner Insert> means, it means that I am getting someone to make us a new banner (around the size of a forum header banner), and it will be there. Tell me if anything needs to be changed~

DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, THANKS.

Edit: I am also going to put Affiliates in later. ;3

Again, you did a really good job.

Yeah, you're right about that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yay, I got promoted to Fenris, just what I wanted! :D

Hmm, Chaos do have a point.....
    I thought woof said don't quote the CSS. O:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    There is going to be a new banner, like I said. It is kind of like the banner Sanctuary made us a long time ago, we changed to .raiden's banner, well I think it is about time to get a new banner.
    By the way, why is it that Shinx and it's line are wolves(considered). I thought we discussed this a long time ago that they're cats(Canidae)? Also Raikou?
    We discussed about three weeks ago that they have become wolves. I don't feel like saying why they are wolves.
    Hmm, Chaos do have a point.....
    I thought woof said don't quote the CSS. O:
    Yeah, I guess caps is not big enough... :( Now the clicky stuff on the navigation bar does not work, and it is all italicized. :\

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE CSS. ^_^

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
    Fenrir is not a god, but the son of Loki and a Giantess. Fenrir is a huge, powerful wolf, who is constantly growing. Only Tyr, god of courage, had the courage to feed such a beast. Fenrir is fated to kill Odin at Ragnorak. When Fenrir's chains were too weak for him, Tyr had o lure him with food under a mountain, where dwarven chains would hold him until Ragnorak. Tyr succeeded, but Fenrir bit off most of his forearm in retribution.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Fenrir is not a god, but the son of Loki and a Giantess. Fenrir is a huge, powerful wolf, who is constantly growing. Only Tyr, god of courage, had the courage to feed such a beast. Fenrir is fated to kill Odin at Ragnorak. When Fenrir's chains were too weak for him, Tyr had o lure him with food under a mountain, where dwarven chains would hold him until Ragnorak. Tyr succeeded, but Fenrir bit off most of his forearm in retribution.
    Ahhhh, too much. >.<

For CSS: I put the Affiliates in, and styled it a bit better~

Deleted

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Game: Pokémon Scramble! - One person will randomly scramble the letters in a Pokémon related word, then the next poster figures out what the word really is. (sorry if this is worded weird, can't think great today >.<) e.g. lwfo turns into wolf

tensleian

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back