• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    How does your partner act around strangers?

Who are your wolf partner's parents?

Whos your partner's relatives ?

1. Usually in an eccentric kind of way, naughty.

2. The mother's a Flareon, and the father's a Espeon. Edelweiss is the 3rd egg that hatched from the batch of 6.

3. Mentioned in before. lol

^ at least you can be active.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Hey, I'm (kinda) back...^^;
    My sister went back home so I can't use her laptop. I'm using a hotel computer right now, so yeah...I won't be here until the start of Fall/school. Sorry. ^^;

Not sure I should answer the topics, since my partner hasn't been listed yet.

Our food will be back soon!

Because you never posted you partner, or I never saw it. ;o;

You didn't saw it. IIRC she posted it..... It was an Umbreon (Not sure on this one)?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    [jq]I don't even know what's a "mIRC" channel is! lol[/jq]
    This is what mIRC is (Internet Relay Chat client).

Years
    I can't really do the whole iPod thing myself ><; I would, because I like art but the only real issue is that it would look like crap on the computer, lol XD I'm so glad school started, 'cuz now I'll barely ever be on >>

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I decided not to do mIRC lol. Instead, I made a chatroom at some other place, and can be found here. PM me for the password.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Gee it's been quite a while guys. ^^"
    Good luck to everyone who is going to try out for the contest, wishing you guys the best.

Who's your partner's relatives ?
    Well uh.. any other Poochyena and Mightyena.. and I reckon Houndour and Houndoom seem like pretty close relatives to my Shadow.

Off again to disappear into the deepest depths of whatever.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    Can I actually do it ? maybe .....

lol i would imagine you could pull it off chaos :P imagine lucario rockin out with an iPod.

How does your partner act around strangers?
    Hmm... Well, she glares at them, and unless I know the person, if they went near hear she would probably hurt them... Badly... What can I say, she's EVIL!

Whos your partner's relatives?
    Well... she clearly descended from Baron Von Hecuba, the most EVIL Umbreon EVER, but... Her 24th cousin, 7 times removed daughters sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, fathers, sisters, sons, sons, sons, DAUGHTER, is a Hoppip (Lilly in fact, MY HOPPIP) so somewhere along the line, a Hoppip, or a Jumpluff were introduced to the line ('Fraid I HATE Skiploom, therefore they dont exist.)

lol unless you throw CELERY AT HER MUHAHAHAHAHA!
    *clears throat*

um wow lol a hoppip introduced to the eevee line? that musta been some crazy party they were at xD

Our food will be back soon!
    You didn't saw it. IIRC she posted it..... It was an Umbreon (Not sure on this one)?

lol yeah wave i've been chomping on her since you've been gone :P

I can't really do the whole iPod thing myself ><; I would, because I like art but the only real issue is that it would look like crap on the computer, lol XD I'm so glad school started, 'cuz now I'll barely ever be on >>
    gah you're leaving us? ;_;

Gee it's been quite a while guys. ^^"
    Good luck to everyone who is going to try out for the contest, wishing you guys the best.

Well uh.. any other Poochyena and Mightyena.. and I reckon Houndour and Houndoom seem like pretty close relatives to my Shadow.

Off again to disappear into the deepest depths of whatever.

omg sanctuary's back! no-no-no wait! dammit he flew away like mary poppins :P
    stupid magic umbrella...

.. Jesus + Eevee= baby Eevee Messiah + Water Stone= Edlyn ^_^

yay its Wolf Math! lol.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, so I am adding the new members to the CSS that will be up in a few. Are these all the members after Crimson Arcanine joined?:

iDawg - Bubbles (Mightyena)
    lucaslucario - Jolteon
    dark charmander - *Partner Pending*
    Cobalt Lightning - Umbreon

Vallander changes his partner to Vaporeon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    thats a contest hosted by woof -.-

@Wave & Vallander : WTF you're trying to eat a girl ?!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Whos your partner's relatives?

As I've mentioned before, I first met Lucario when he hatched from an egg. So I don't really know who his parents or relatives are.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    Okay, so I am adding the new members to the CSS that will be up in a few. Are these all the members after Crimson Arcanine joined?:

iDawg - Bubbles (Mightyena)
    lucaslucario - Jolteon
    dark charmander - *Partner Pending*
    Cobalt Lightning - Umbreon

Vallander changes his partner to Vaporeon.

i think you forgot delta vulpix.

and woot my vaporeon :P

Hi guys, I'm back ^^

So what did I miss?

not...a...dang...thing.. lol some noobs got warned for being random spammers and then lucaslucario was warned for posting a topic while at cana rank *gasp!*

i changed my partner to vaporeon, we have the iPod contest goin on, where you make the iPod commercial version of a wolf (im assuming your partner i dont remember lol)
    sanctuary popped his head in to answer a topic, then flew away...again :|

thats a contest hosted by woof -.-

@Wave & Vallander : WTF you're trying to eat a girl ?!

haha thats a long outstanding joke from the xat.com chatroom :P
    i dont even know how it got started i just happened to walk in on it one day with shadowampharos and wave and they were eating ookami lol. this was actually going in the V.1 WH thats how old the joke is xD
    Looks like you've missed a lot. This was already going on for a few months. X333
    C'mon, taste Ookami, she's tasty!

lol see wave you always make it sound weird xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back