• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    If Entei and Raikou got in a fight, who would win?

Timid Raikou's Thunderbolt vs Entei
    329 Atk vs 186 Def & 371 HP (95 Base Power): 181 - 214 (48.79% - 57.68%)

2HKOs, let's not forgot it can use it as set-up fodder if it isn't Choice Banded (which is poor anyway).

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Sorry for the inactivity, busy filling and signing up some documents for my trip to Russia(not to mention EV training my pokemon lol). And I'll be using my father's laptop to to be online here while I'm there. Next week is my flight, so...

Entei has high HP and moderate attacks and def, while Raikou has very high sp attack and very high speed. SO it only depends on EV training and natures, and strategy.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    There's always a different strategy, nature, ev and stuff difference.

Hmm, I'll have to try it out then, but I've got to admit I definitely won't be a walking PokéDex around here, Wolf. is just too good at that. xP.
    Yeah, Wolf knows way too much. He's Einstein! O:
    So, if you start your yourney as a pokemon trainer, don't take along a pokedex, take Wolf. along...
    >>> No, professor, I don't need that pokédex, Wolf. is coming along. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010

Timid Raikou's Thunderbolt vs Entei
    329 Atk vs 186 Def & 371 HP (95 Base Power): 181 - 214 (48.79% - 57.68%)

2HKOs, let's not forgot it can use it as set-up fodder if it isn't Choice Banded (which is poor anyway).

stilll 2HKOes whether SR is around or it isnt .... but Modest Choice Specs Raikou's Thunderbolt OHKOes Entei after SR Damage

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Entei, just because I like him it better.

I dunno who would win if they fought. =/

Years
    Really it would depend on the training and all of that stuff. But in the wild or something...I go with Raikou. I've always liked Raikou better, so yeah ^^;

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    New Topic: Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Blaze is a guard dog... OH BEST IDEA FOR PREVIOUS TOPIC LOL.

Pokemon+Sims Z0MGWOW!
    0__________O

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    Really it would depend on the training and all of that stuff. But in the wild or something...I go with Raikou. I've always liked Raikou better, so yeah ^^;

true true (answer your VMs btw! lol)

Entei, it can learn some hard-hitting moves and has good stats!

also true. raikou also has some fairly good stats though, as mentioned before.

New Topic: Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Blaze is a guard dog... OH BEST IDEA FOR PREVIOUS TOPIC LOL.

Pokemon+Sims Z0MGWOW!
    0__________O

Edlyn would be a Navy Seal ^_^. swim up behind people and snap they necks 0_o* WAPAH!*
    lol and pokeSims??? that would be weird lol. i dont even like the regular Sims.

Years
    Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Hmm...Arcanine is a professional racer during the summer, but in the winter months he...uh...>> Is a professional pyro-maniac?

And Pokemon and Sims XD That would be so hilarious.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Nah, Ralphie's total freeloader. X3
    I'm ok with it though, and can ya really blame him in today's economy?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today

Entei, it can learn some hard-hitting moves and has good stats!
    Fire Fang, Iron Head, Return, Stone Edge (only good attack here which doesn't get STAB on anyway), etc are all really low in base power (bar SE). :x Then there is Fire Blast and Hidden Power Ground, which both are paired up with Entei's below average 90 BP Special Attack.

Even if Entei and Raikou weren't in a fight, Entei still is mediocre at best, where as Raikou is like the Latios of OU (who was voted Uber twice), but in UU. Entei is SR weak, lacks resistances, outclassed by the likes of Blaziken, Magmortar, Moltres, Arcanine, etc.

It's sad that Entei can't make use of its stats, even with 115 Attack (which isn't spectacular), Entei's physical movepool is rather shallow that it gets stalled out by any physical wall. Then, Entei has to use its below average Special Attack to deal more damage as its special movepool is wider. Now, it's outclassed by a lot. D: Sure, it gets good stats, but when you look at its movepool and compare, even if it has good stats, without a good movepool makes it really poor.

Don't get me wrong, Entei pretty interesting to use for NU.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Fire Fang, Iron Head, Return, Stone Edge (only good attack here which doesn't get STAB on anyway), etc are all really low in base power (bar SE). :x Then there is Fire Blast and Hidden Power Ground, which both are paired up with Entei's below average 90 BP Special Attack.

Even if Entei and Raikou weren't in a fight, Entei still is mediocre at best, where as Raikou is like the Latios of OU (who was voted Uber twice), but in UU. Entei is SR weak, lacks resistances, outclassed by the likes of Blaziken, Magmortar, Moltres, Arcanine, etc.

It's sad that Entei can't make use of its stats, even with 115 Attack (which isn't spectacular), Entei's physical movepool is rather shallow that it gets stalled out by any physical wall. Then, Entei has to use its below average Special Attack to deal more damage as its special movepool is wider. Now, it's outclassed by a lot. D: Sure, it gets good stats, but when you look at its movepool and compare, even if it has good stats, without a good movepool makes it really poor.

Don't get me wrong, Entei pretty interesting to use for NU.

Especially when it owns Arcanine with its CB Stone Edge , Id Rather say that the MixEntei seems better .

New Topic : Whats your Favourite Wolf Moves ( Barring Smeargle )?

Lucario's Aura Sphere ,ExtremeSpeed, and Close Combat , Arcanine's Flare Blitz .

as for the new side-topic : Does your partner joins the Pokethlon ?

Yes , Rukario is great at its speed and its power , but it doesnt have a good stamina . this had been passed on his son , Rocker .

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    Whats your Favourite Wolf Moves
    Deff Arcanines Flare Blitz

Does your partner joins the Pokethlon ?

Of course, coz unlike me Blaze can RUN! haha
    He is speedy gonzalas!

woo first on the page :P

Last edited:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Nope. Fighting for fun...
    Whats your Favourite Wolf Moves ( Barring Smeargle )?
    Didn't we have something like this? -> Flamethrower, stays good.
    Does your partner joins the Pokethlon ?
    Don't think so, although the actual running part she may do. Depends on what time of day...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Especially when it owns Arcanine with its CB Stone Edge ,
    Yeah, but now let us look at its success in life. :[

Id Rather say that the MixEntei seems better .
    Mixed CM is even better yo. ;o (The one with CM / Flamethrower / SE / HP Ground)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yeah, but now let us look at its success in life. :[

Mixed CM is even better yo. ;o (The one with CM / Flamethrower / SE / HP Ground)

I know , I meant MixEntei the one with CM lol , but Fire Blast > Flamethrower for power

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    For reasons I refuse to mention (Personal things, other things) I would like to announce I am leaving the Wolves' Hideout.

That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back