• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok, but please inform the SG if your gonna be struggling from time to time, because you would get a warning for un-noticed absence

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What is your partner's theme song?
    Espeon and I don't really have a theme song, as it changes and depends on our mood. But at this moment it's Dust in the Wind.

You people can't use your brains. :[
    You use too much of your brains!

why another hurt n heal again ? I guess we should have A Mini RP in the WH Thread ?
    Maybe.... Maybe a mini RP at the end of your post like in the TP? But only if Marx is fine with it, of course....

Even though this place gives me seizures, I've decided to rejoin.

To commemorate my return you may all use and look at the awesome tag I made for the place. =D
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Welcome back Raiden! And that's an awesome banner!

I just started college and I'm taking really hard classes, so I've been completely overwhelmed. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get on, but college is a higher priority for me than coming on here.
    It's ok, college is important after all eh? Noted down to prevent Wolflare from doing stupid stuff with you or your ranking. X3
    But you'd better post it in the Absence Topic in the SG too, just to be sure....

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    why another hurt n heal again ?
    Games were moved to the Social Group a long time ago since I kind of figured it cluttered and spammed this place. :x

I guess we should have A Mini RP in the WH Thread ?
    I'm up for it, just hope people have time. XD

Even though this place gives me seizures, I've decided to rejoin.
    Well, you were bored and all (same thing for LGLT lol), and I thought WH would give you something to do. :P Plus, I'm thinking of recruiting old members from the first version. ;o

To commemorate my return you may all use and look at the awesome tag I made for the place. =D
    Wolves' Hideout V.2
    Awesome, I might use that as our welcome banner. :D
    I have appeared from the deepest depths of wherever I usually am. :D
    Hope you guys are all swell, but I won't be back most likely.

Does Your Partner Have An Occupation And If So What Is It?
    Hmmm.. I'd think of something really awesome here but I'm way too sleepy. How about a Mightyena ninja, fighting for justice. LOL Oh gawd how lame. xDD

Whats your Favourite Wolf Moves ( Barring Smeargle )?
    I'd say I like Hyper Beam, nice and strong, sounds like bloody awesome too~

Does your partner joins the Pokethlon ?
    Course. Well in the Pokeathletes forum style on PC there's a Houndoom on there, so Shadow can pretend to be a Houndoom and join. xD

Should we have an activity here (excluding the roleplay which is starting this winter)? If so, what type of activity do you suspect we should use? But, make sure that the most of the community can participate.
    Hah, coming from me any idea wouldn't be very good cos I'm not active myself. xD But yeah, I think having some sort of fun activity just for the Wolves Hideout would be awesome... I'll try to think of something right now.
    Maybe a wolf battle, on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Silver, like organise a table with members of the Wolf Hideout battle it out with their wolf Pokemons~ :D It'd be difficult to organise but I think it'd be fun.

Away I go. I don't think I'll be back unfortunately to say. Goodbye all. ):
    -poof-
    Heeeey. :D Doesn't matter, as long as you return every few months. XD

There are many ideas in which we can incorporate for different activities here at the Wolves' Hideout. Actually, I realized we had a Wi-Fi/Smogon tournament here before, so maybe if you can take that idea and influence it only to Wolf-Type Pokémon Wi-Fi/Smogon Tourney it could possibly work. Like I said there's an array of ideas to go by, it just depends on what we all come up with.
    Yeeeah. I thought of that in the first place, but we don't have enough battlers to actually make one, where as roleplay is much better to incorporate. x]

how do u join the thing u r talkin about
    Rules.

Uhh, werent you supposed to post this in your graphics thread, not here?
    No, he is contributing graphics to the thread, it's the same as support banners.

Also, .raiden / the bitter end., you need to post your partner iirc. >o

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    New Topic: What are your ideas for a WH RP?
    I denno rly. Maybe we are all fighting some great evil?
    Or we are a part of the evil?
    Or we are trapped in some forest.
    All these ideas we'd be with our partners of course.
    Or maybe we BE our partners?

Years
    What are your ideas for a WH RP?
    Uh...once again, very bad with ideas. I can't really help out here ><; But I guess your standard. Fighting some big evil, but maybe with a twist? Like they weren't really evil or something, and in our beating them we caused further destruction to the world? >>

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Everyone is prisoned and Espeon will come rushing killing the enemy and saving everyone who will worship her and they will have peace again the end.

lol jk.
    </lol>

But in all seriousness, I don't know. :/

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Hmmmmm, maybe we could have two different sides fighting each other or something, have like half of us on one side and half on the other, or something like that?

Years

ZOMGCODY said:

I like these. I can't decide whether or not it would be better to actually be our partners or to be trainers who have our partner Pokemon though.

Perhaps we should incorporate the legendary dogs into this? They could be in some kind of danger, or maybe they want to send us on some kind of quest?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    So, what are we gonna do for the roleplay?
    Not telling till Winter break starts for everyone. ;o
    New Topic: What are your ideas for a WH RP?
    I denno rly. Maybe we are all fighting some great evil?
    Or we are a part of the evil?
    Or we are trapped in some forest.
    Hey, I already have the roleplay done. >o Doesn't matter though, I would like ideas on it. \o/

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    New Side Topic: What is an epic idea for a hack?
    I have a few that I want to but cbf'd doing such as a medevil times/fantasy/myth type game like all those typical RPGs. Or even switch it around so its space and all that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back