• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves of the Wicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
Years
  • Wolves of the Wicked

Rolling hills covered in forests loom over expansive fields of grasses, with a blue river and a tall waterfall. This is the land of the wicked wolves, those who have been abandoned or shunned. They form a tight family, caring and protecting one another while under the watchful and territorial eye of their alpha. They adopt forgotten pups and care for them as if they were their own, all the while keeping only a few so they could indeed have their own.

Form:
    Name:
    Race:
    Hair/fur color:
    Eye color:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Personality:

Rules:
    1. No godding
    2. Wolf hunters can participate
    3. Please keep it five or more lines
    4. Keep cussing to a bare minimum
    5. No sex -_-
    6. *More to come

(I'll post my own sheets later.)

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((Hmm, sounds interesting. But it is lacking in a plot. Is something threatening the pack? Or is there an unseen force that must be terminated?

I would join if there was a well-thought out plot, but considering there isn't...))

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Well, we need wolf hunters >_> People who are willing to play wolf hunters, that is <_<

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • This looks interesting, as wolf RPs tend to catch my eye. As was said, however, there needs to be some kind of conflict for it to be a decent RP. What is happening between the wolves? Is there a fight going on between warring packs, or are hunters invading their territory? It's a good idea to have another wolf RP around here, but you need more of a storyline. If wolf hunters are the cause of the conflict, it would be helpful to explain this in the first post, along with how they are creating the problems.

Just trying to help. I might come back and join, if I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back