• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Christmas

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    (I apologize if this is in the wrong section...)

Since lots of kids are going to be getting ORAS for their Christmas presents this year, there's a trend starting to Wonder Trade some decent Pokemon so the new players can receive them. It's random, but it's a nice gesture.

Will you be participating? What will you be sending?

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • Oh funny I was about to make a thread about this.

I have prepared a whole entire box full of Froakie, and these were bred from high iv parents, including a 5iv Froakie, all timid nature and half with their hidden ability.

I know its not the most exiting thing out there, but its something that I have in quite the numbers.

I'll be sending these guys around noon on Christmas.

Oh funny I was about to make a thread about this.

I have prepared a whole entire box full of Froakie, and these were bred from high iv parents, including a 5iv Froakie, all timid nature and half with their hidden ability.

I know its not the most exiting thing out there, but its something that I have in quite the numbers.

I'll be sending these guys around noon on Christmas.

Sirfetch’d

I've heard of a thing where everyone trades a Delibird holding a rare item :3 Sounds kinda fun!

.skittlez

lost in a storm of sadness
    Years
  • oh cool! I hadn't actually thought of that! I have a whole box filled with leftover eggs, I guess I'll hatch them and send them off christmas afternoon then n-n

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • I'll be sending 6 Zorua, each with nicknames beginning with the letter Z.
    I wonder if I should have it hold an item as well, and if so, what kind of item. Poke Ball? Berry? Battle Item? It has to be something easily obtainable.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I know that all legendaries are catchable in gen 6 but I'm still planning on wondertrading all the remaining spares that I have from gen 4-6 (roughly around three boxes).

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    Mabye I should start a wonderlocke. Hehehehehe

This would be the time to start, for sure!

I'm thinking about breeding some Bagon since I caught one (and a female at that) the other day and sending them out. I want to trade an egg over to my other game anyways to start a new game so I might as well breed a few more for the kiddos.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I have around half a box of Delibirds holding items like nuggets, berries, etc. Planning to Wonder Trade them during Christmas.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have a whole box of Zubats and Ralts that I may or may not Wonder Trade away this coming week...

Years
  • I feel like I should send all those Mudkip I've been breeding to some nice places. They're bred in chains in the hopes they'd have some certain good stats but they're probably better destined for better places—because they're not good at one or two stats I wanted them to be good in.

Should I send them? With rare candies?

Sounds like a great idea. I've got a box filled with Snivy that I'm going to send out into the world.
    Any new player would appreciate anything that's not a Zigzagoon, and starters are a really good way to welcome new players, in my opinion!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • If the wt from x and y and OrAs is the same I might clone my shiny cobalion with my friend.

Years
  • I'm still chaining a shiny Poochyena and since I encounter a lot with perect IV's and egg moves, I catch all of them and nicknamed them 'Merry X-mas' :)
    Also have bred a whole bunch of Cyndaquils and have a lot of spare fossils I'll be wonder trading :) I'll also give all of them Hidden and Secret Power :)

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I'm sending out some Houndour I bred earlier. I was trying to get a male but my breedings kept popping out darn females. I also have some other Pokemon with some egg moves I'm giving out later tonight. I figure I could catch some people around this hour vs earlier.

Back