• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trade Christmas

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    For the record, these are my results from the Johto starter Wonder Trade thing there wasn't a thread for...

Spoiler:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Breeding half a box or so of Adamant Scrappy Pancham with False Swipe and Pokerus, perfect for levelling and turning into a capture bot for chaining Ghosties. Cant speak to the quality of IVs tho, and I don't have a good Ditto to chain off until Bank is released.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm sending out a couple of boxes of Petilil some have great IVs. Being a Moon exclusive receiving a Petilil will be particularly welcome for Sun Players.

OT - Rebecca

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I've been breeding Jangmo-o, Totodile and Cyndaquil - a box full of each one, specifically. They'll all be holding berries for new players to plant in Poképelago.
    I'll also be sending back any mons I get that've been bred for Wondertrade Christmas

OT is Hikari

Years
  • If I have the time to breed 'em, I'll send out level ball Turtonators tomorrow, either in the early morning or late at night.
    I'm going to be out of the house soon and be out probably the rest of the night so who knows if I'll get any progress done :/

I've already got HA Mareanies lying around but I'm WTing on my other game right now and have gotten several in return, so I won't trade them unless I have no time for Turtonator boxes.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Got some good ived pokemon, and a phermosa, and shiny ditto( which is hacked for breed, but I already have one).

Going to send out a shiny Grimer in a minute to someone.

Sending out random rare things to

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Yvelt's WT log

Start: 16 Scrappy Adamant Pancham, Random IVs, Pokérus, Great Ball, OT: Yvelt

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll be sending out 5 IV Delibirds hopefully holding some expensive items for players to get hold of! Don't forget folks - if you stand inside the Festival Plaza castle you can keep getting free FC from each person you trade with. :)
    Bred a box worth of Delibird last week with the plan to give them away on Wonder Trade holding special items. Guess I wasn't the only one with that idea, haha.

Anyway, going to be trading all of mine over the next 30 minutes or so, will update if I get anything interesting in return!

EDIT: Didn't get a whole lot of exciting stuff, outside of a Slowpoke named BIG PINK, a Yungoos named Donald Trump (from a guy named Conor in Dublin...), and a shiny Paras, which has eluded me since back on FireRed. Glad I could trade off a couple good items for presumably newer players, though.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • 30 HA Love Ball Bold Mareanies going out from me now!

So far nothing noteworthy.

OT is Woody. ID is 711056. Holla if you get one!

EDIT: Finished but forgot to post. Got maybe one or two BB Pokemon I didn't have and a few other Xmas giveaways. Twenty-two Wonder Trades were Pikapeks or equivalent, leeches the lot of them, smh

Last edited:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • What happened to the Johto starters WT wednesday lol? Delibird idea is really cool. I actually have a bunch of Dratini I just hatched, might as well throw 'em on WT. I'll post with my results.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Quick question: do the pokemon have to be legit? What is the community's stance on that?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...Wonder Traded a box of Petilil and got a Moon Ball Riolu and a Heavy Ball Mimikyu. Didn't get too much Route 1 junk which was a nice surprise.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • It was YOU?!?! >:(

Although I guess I expected it from a BadSheep :P Did you get anything good?

well it was like 2:00 am when i finished all of the end scenes and stuff (there was so much!), so I was tired and went to bed lol. I haven't WT'd anything yet. I dont know if ill be able to today, but hopefully I can.

Years
  • I was able to send off a box of Turtonator before running off for Christmas shenanigans.

Best trade by far was the kind person who sent out a Porygon 2 with Dubious Disc on it. Two dex entries in one trade! \o/ Also got a few breedjects. No apricorn balls, but two were beast ball (Gible and Mareanie).

I should be home later in the evening and not be exhausted. I'll hopefully hit more new traders then.

Years
  • If I have time I'm going to send off some Feebas with Prism Scales. I've also got a lot of Bounsweet with egg moves and some version exclusives that I'm sure someone will want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well I sent out about two and a half boxes of Mimikyu's with random IV's and didn't really get much of use and want in return.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I happen to have about two boxes worth of Moon Ball Cleffa/Clefairy with 2-5 perfect IVs, most of which also have a hidden ability so I might as well throw them in Wonder Trade. OT is Lycan.

Back