• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wonder trade luck

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • implying you can get good things from wonder trade

in all seriousness i got a pretty cool aerodactyl once and a squirtle with some nice egg moves

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I got three shiny legendaries; Lugia, Palkia and Cobalion. I'm not sure if they were legit though.

Years
  • I got a really good Dragonite called Lannister (I finally got the reference a few years later) and a Darkrai which was pretty cool, even though it was probably fake.

Years
  • Shiny Lv. 100 Regice and a shiny Lv. 100 Salazzle (both hacked, but still) and also a few other shinies that seemed completely legit. I also got a Lv. 100 Magikarp because... why not.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • personally I haven't managed to snag anything amazing yet but I've gotten some okay luck wonder trading to complete the Pokédex! I lucked out and got a few dozen of the Pokémon I needed off there.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Back in Oras there were a lot surprises on days but one of the best ones was a random Shiny Landorus. I had actually tried soft resetting for one months before that moment.

Sirfetch’d

I once got a shiny Milotic! I kind of feel bad about it too because the mon I traded away was just my starter(though it had a good nature at least). I haven't used this Milotic yet but plan to soon!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I got a shiny Lv.100 Japanese Ditto with perfect IVs, has its HA, PokeRus, and is holding a Destiny Knot. Hacked, definitely.

GG NO RE

I also got a ton of Japanese Aprimons that I'm dying to breed with but have not got the time :B

Back