• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • WT'ing a bunch of 5-6IV4EM female Pokémon in Rare Balls, incl. Heracross, Nidoran, Totodile, Shinx, Zangoose, etc. All breeding extras ☺

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I got a lvl 100 shiny Magcargo last night! Hello new egg hatching speeder upper pokemon!

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Ok. I seem to have gotten a shiny, italian, level 100 Zekrom over Wonder Trade. It does seem legit as the most obvious signs of a hack aren't there (like an ID number with a 0 in it). Moves are Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw and Crunch. Adamant nature.

Edit: On the other hand, it says it's caught in a Great Ball. I have the event Reshiram and it has Blue Flare and Fusion Flare but maybe they'd learn that if you level them anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    On fire with the wonder trades lately. In the last 2 days I've gotten a shiny Sceptile, shiny Rotom, normal Latias, and a shiny Latios. Do people ever go on streaks like this or am I incredibly lucky?

And within minutes after posting, a shiny Aegislash. Wow

Second edit: Later that night, lvl 100 shiny Dragonite. I'm convinced this isn't normal

Third edit: Next day Shiny Absol, Shiny Rhyperior, Shiny Terakion, Shiny Dragalge. I won't edit again at the risk of sounding like I'm completely full of it but I promise this is real haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    I was doing a wonderlocke on ORAS. And Wow was I lucky. My first trade I got a Shiny Magikarp (Ehh) with decent stats and docile nature. Then the second one was a (nearly) perfect breed of Gible! Perfect IV's except for Defense. Max EV's in attack and speed with a little in defense. No breed moves though, that didnt suck too much though! haha

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Doing a Giveaway right now, but whatever's left over from that gets WT'd on Saturday night alongside other 5IV4EM flawless extras I have laying around, including:

- 5IV4EM HA Snivy
    - 6IV4EM Ponyta
    - 5IV4EM Cherubi
    - 5IV4EM Chansey

and I think six other kinds of Pokémon. Pretty sure I'll have a full box of 30 to WT by Saturday in any case.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I've Wonder Traded a bunch of things over the months (mostly breeding leftovers) and I would rarely get a special prize (though I do get breedjects in return, most of the time, which makes me just as happy !), notably Legendaries: Dream Ball HA Ho-Oh and Regigigas, and Shinies: a Fennekin I got a loooong time ago (with one IV) and just yesterday I was traded a shiny Tyrunt with 6 IVs and its Hidden Ability (which seems legit since it was bred on Feb 18).
    I'll let you imagine my face as I saw that !

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • So, Over the past year or so, I'd get random stuff over WT, nothign special, just dex fillers...

and today, I saw somebody on Reddit looking for a whole bunch of Dex Fillers... the catch? they all have to have totally different OT/IDs! And I happen to have a box and a half full of stuff he wants...

and I managed to turn that into a Luxury Ball Tornadous and a ton of Heartscales and Evo stones!

I'm collecting everything in Luxury Balls, and I REALLY needed that Tornadous.. and space in my bank! So it all eventually worked out well for me~

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Are you guys messing with me?? D:
    The best I got was a Lvl 32 Poliwrath from HGSS according to his data, a couple of rarer but still not legendary Pokemon, and some other country stuff.
    Everyone else seems to get level 100 shiny legends with 6IVs. :T
    Oh well keep trying I suppose. you get a 4IV Eevee and you get a 4IV Eevee.....

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Best things I've had...a Level 100 Charizard, a Shiny Steelix and a Phione. Nothing too great (Phione is the weakest legendary after all) but still decent.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2017
    God bless the person I am about to wonder trade with because I am going to give them a lvl 50 acreus......

NVM I couldn't find anyone.....

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like to put my pokémon that I don't want to have when I do a Masuda method. Most of them are Starters/Rare.
    I've found 5 starters, 2 shinys and 5 pokémons with egg moves here.
    Wonder trade rulez o/

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Best Wonder Trade ever?

What is the best thing you ever got in wonder trade? I have actually gotten a shiny in Wonder Trafe several times, but for me the best thing was Arceus.
    What about you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    I've gotten many good pokemon, but never a legendary or shiny. Most of the time its weedles, but I've gotten Lucarios, Tyrunts, Four froakies, charmander, larvitar and some others.

Years
  • So I did a Wonderlocke two months ago, but I don't remember what I would say the coolest thing I got was. I did obtain a Squirtle with 5 IVs and some nice egg moves, but it wasn't part of my team... There was a Scyther on that and a Conkeldurr with Iron Fist and Mach Punch. Fun stuff.

Years
  • I got a shiny once; it turned out to be a hack D;

I've gotten some good IV pokemon with some nice egg moves, most of them are probably breeding rejects.

I give away HA pokemon and breeding rejects on WT. Most of them have 2-4IVs and a good nature. I also give away dream ball males who have decent IVs.

I have heard that Wednesday is the day that people give out rare pokemon on WT. I'll have to get in on it and pass out some too.

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    I got excited when I received a Chimchar in Wonder Trade myself, but I think one of the biggest mistakes I made was being generous and giving away my Glaceon... I got a Wurmple in return.

Back