• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wonderguard SpiritTomb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey people, i know there are Hacked WonderGuard Spirittomb. But i think i heard there is a move that lets you give the ability of a pokemon to another (similar to BP). I dont know what it is. I heard Shedninja can learn it...

Years
    No, it's no a move. I think you can only pass down abilities is if you breed with either the mother or father holding an Everstone.

Years
    Umm... have a Spiritomb and a Shedinja in play, then have one of them know Skill Swap. Let Spiritomb switch with Shedinja, and there you have it a Wondergaurd Spiritomb, but I'm sure that Nintendo wouldn't have let either of them learn Skill Swap, so I'm not sure.

Yeah, I checked and Spiritomb or Shedinja can't learn Skill Swap. Sorry, no undefeatable Spiritomb for you.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Sorry, skill swap can't wark with Spiritomb anyway because Skill swap is a psychic type move and Spiritomb is ghost and Dark

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Type has nothing to do with it. Spiritomb can learn Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Calm Mind, Rest, and Imprison, all Psychic-element moves.

And I love the way you're talking about a Wonderguarding Spiritomb like it should be used at all. Kids today, no morals at all...

Years
    Lemonade said:
    Sorry, no undefeatable Spiritomb for you.

Yes, I'm clearly saying that Spiritomb should be used... [/sarcasm]

Why is it, Ichida, everytime I see you, you're complaining about something, or disrespecting another member...

Ichida

Years
    First off, I was talking about Nekroboi. His phrasing implied that using a WG Spiritomb would be wise. Why am I so confrontational? Because they say things that deserve such comments. Blatantly hacked Pokemon like that, especially such a dirty and underhanded tactic like a WG Spiritomb, disgust me to the core, and anyone using them should be drenched in coffee. :P

Years
    I agree people should be drenched in coffee for using hacked Pokemon. xD

But let them make their comments and be little kids such as you mentioned. Heck, maybe it's a granny asking for a Wonder Guard Spiritomb because she actually wants to win a fight before she dies, you never know.

Sorry if what I said was a little too strong, and I know you're just trying to help, but... yeah. Just post a picture of coffee or something. :D

Ichida

Years
    ...okay, wow, that was just... wow. Can't even think of anything to say to that... this is probably spam, but... yeah. Thaaaaaat was way random. <.<;;

Years
    = =... I never wanted a hacked SpiriTomb. I only said i knew there are Hacked SpiritTomb. What was my question, was about the Skill Swap. Since its answered, this thread sereves no puropse..

Cerozero

Insomniac
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    ...okay, wow, that was just... wow. Can't even think of anything to say to that... this is probably spam, but... yeah. Thaaaaaat was way random. <.<;;

No, this is random: ICHIDA? Did you misspell it or do you watch the abysmal American Dub (or god forbid some other mutilated version)? You suck, FAIL, ROFLMAO etc...

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Ichida your just upset with tactics because I beat you with my ninjask tactic, I think this WGTomb is brilliant, but I guess friendly psychic moves wouldn't work.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I think a tactic that works is either pbriliant, or something with no thought needed. a pokemon with no weakeness, that is invicnable because it only damaged by suuper effedctives? clearly not gonna happened, and everyones thought about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back