• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] wondering if some things are possible?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    I thought that it would be interesting if before a certain gym battle, the player would get their potions temporarily taken so they can't use them during the battle. is it possible to make a script that would do that?? or alternatively, since in battle tower/battle frontier battles it's always impossible to use items, would it be possible to change the 'type' of trainer battle and make it read as one of those??
    fire red doesn't have a battle tower type thing but does it still have that data?
    complete newb sorry :c

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    I think it's possible, you can do it in several ways:
    The ideal way would a battle were items are forbidden, which I don't know how is done but I think it's possible.
    Another way would be using the command that checks if you have an item, you can check for all the kind of potions and if the player has any of those, no battle will start.
    You can also remove the items.
    However, I'll wait till someone shows how you can do a battle where no items are allowed.

Back