• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WOndering something

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Wasn't this question asked before?
    Or maybe it was on another forum..

Anyways, I have 748:53 on Diamond, and 843:53 on Pearl :P

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thats some crazy times for the guy above. Absolutely slaughters mine, which is only 150 hours.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    There is some time limit? And if so, where I get that time, game's over?

Years
    Well, in my first week of play I had around 40 hours (8 hours a day). Then school started and well I'm only on 78:07. I don't play as much as I have been playing Emerald. Restarted to get my Agiligross and CBGross.

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    Pokemon

Well, in my first week of play I had around 40 hours (8 hours a day). Then school started and well I'm only on 78:07. I don't play as much as I have been playing Emerald. Restarted to get my Agiligross and CBGross.

Oh well i am homeschooled so i get done sooner so i can play more so i am good but on days where you are off we don't

X.x

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    mmm 158:00 lol...

im just starting to EV, IV and shiny hunter hehe

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    yeesh such high amount of hours. I restarted mine Diamond recent but I think its playtime is reaching around 70 hours...only cause i tend to leave me game on and wander off or start watching tv etc

Back