• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonderlocke... a Pokemon X/Y Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordsta95

That guy with 6 Magikarps
Years
  • Hey guys, I have come up with a variation on everyone's favourite Pokemon challenge... the Nuzlocke challenge.

The Nuzlocke rules:
    Spoiler:

But the Wonderlocke makes the game more random. How is this? Well it's simple, WONDER TRADES!
    So the only difference between the Nuzlocke and the Wonderlocke is the 2nd rule:
    - You may ONLY capture the FIRST Pokemon you encounter on each route, cave, etc.
    How this is changed is, when you catch a pokemon, you have to send it via wonder trade immediately (you can rename the pokemon before trading if you so wish). But as it is with the original Nuzlocke rules, the dupe clause can be applied, which means if you recieve a pokemon you already have recieved, you can send that pokemon via wonder trade until you get a new one.

So the wonderlocke rules are:
    Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Please post challenges in the Challenge forum. :3

Please?

Pretty please?

Please report it rather than minimodding. It just takes us longer to get to threads that need something done if you try and handle it yourself. ):

This person is right, though. I think Challenges would be a better place for this. Go ahead and re-post it there, or send Sydian a PM if you're unsure of if it meets the Challenges rules or not (as I'm not sure myself, haha). Thanks.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back