• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woo! Have not been here in a long time

00Zero

banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    I am not new i just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been gone for long so it should be noticable i am a returning user! :D

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • 00Zero said:
    I am not new i just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been gone for long so it should be noticable i am a returning user! :D

WOW long time not see 00zero, u remember me?

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Lol. I am amazed by all the hellos thx u for welcoming me...As sorry to say I really not interested in pokemon anymore..
    So i will only be posting on occasions i am bored
    I am glad to be everybodys friend!

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Thx you for still welcoming me here. Has there been any new mods?

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • Hey!!^^ Welcome back!!^^ *smiles and gives ya cookies* If ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime for whatever reason!! Enjoy time here as your at home!!^^

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Please do not send me anything...
    I don't like getting anything or ask me to be your friend.
    G2G have a poke- :surprised day!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • He's not banned I don't think. If he was his name would be crossed out and it would say, Booted out don't be like me. so it's just his title. Plus his sig would have been edited.

Back