• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woot. 5 day weekend! <3

Elusive

]]~~~[[
Years
  • Yeah, starting now I am on a five day weekend. I so needed it tbh. Lol. So you have any days off yet?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The only day off I've gotten so far was Thanksgiving a few weeks ago. I think it might be the only one I get off this term, too. @_@;

You're lucky for getting a whole 3 days off. What's the occasion? o_O

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm on my days off right now too!

Its weird though, I get off today, have a half day tommorow...

Weird Stuff

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Sometimes my classes get canceled. Also, I don't have class on Fridays.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Haha, I don't think I get any breaks for a while now. As Lightning said, the last one I had was from Thanksgiving! ^^;

And the next one I can think of is the two week Christmas holiday! /= There might be some random Day off though. ^^;

but whoa, 5 days off? Wow o_O The last fairly big non-holiday break I had was a 3.5 day weekend because of severe snowfall. 8D
    I AM CANADIAN, eh?!

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
  • I haven't had my Thanksgiving yet. >_> Americans get it in November. Not sure if we get off for it or not. All I know is the Christmas Break is longer.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Next week, I will have a four-day weekend thanks to halloween ^^
    In my country we don't have thanksgiving, but our Constitution Day is just a day from our Patron Saint day, which means... 5 free days in early December. A dream.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I get a month and a half off for Winter Break. I just had a Friday off which constituted as my Mid-Semester Break. I have three days off for Thanksgiving come November. Spring Break we get about two weeks off I believe. And then for the weekend of our big football game, we get Friday off for all the drunken lunacy that happens here on campus at that time.

I heart college.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    five day weekend? WTF man? I didn't go to school because my mom let me cut today.

Back