• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working Out

hahahaohyahhh

#GetOnMyLevel
    Years
    Personally, do you like exercising more than the necessary amount of time needed for a healthy life? If so, try providing examples of what you would generally do or share a moment of what you consider an accomplishment that you might have done.​

Here is how a physical activity would go as in my daily life:

- Lifting Weights (Mostly dumbbells, weighing around 30 pounds each) - 50 sets twice a day

- 200 sit ups & 100 push ups per day

- Basketball; shooting baskets (half an hour)

- Swimming; at least 2 times a week for an hour and half each time (Gold Plus Rank Swim Team)

- Rarely long walks in my community

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'm a wrestler and up until last semester I was wrestling in college so I usually try to workout alot. My usual work out consists of:

-Lifting
    -Running 3-4 Miles
    -Sprints or bleacher workouts
    -Then a 45 min wrestling practice.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
    Ha, funny your profile pic would be from DBZ--when I was about eight I used to weight train and do insane amounts of pushups and sit ups because I wanted to be like Goku. I was getting ripped there for a while before I lost interest.

Now I don't exercise intentionally, per se, but in addition to working all day at Wal-Mart I have to come home to a farm, so there's almost another full work day for me save for the breaks I take to work on my writing or be on the internet. I don't really build any muscle, but I'm very fit and healthy which I largely attribute to diet (always lots of fresh veggies and fruits) and an occasional bike ride which ironically I only do for fun and not exercise.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm a wrestler/state boxer/swimmer/runner/tennis player/football player/soccer/basketball player.
    (I joined all except for boxer at school)

I go to the gym everyday.
    I lift.
    I benchpress.
    Push/Situps
    Curls
    Run/Jog
    Pull ups
    Crunches

I have a trainer, so I don't keep all of that in my head ;;

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I run long distance runs, or cross country. My workout consists of:

A 15 minute warmup.
    Stretching/Dynamics
    Then, an hour and a half workout.
    And finally, a cool down.

My team and I usually run 5 to 7 miles a day(mon-friday) for conditioning -___- its a pain sometimes, but I think its worth it. i've improved a lot imo.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I run most days and start every day with a short 10 minute wake up work out (it works)

Walk everywhere and my vegetarian diet is pretty good, so yeah, that's about it.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm not the athelitic type of guy but I do care about my health and my body. Lately I haven't been doing any excersise or any working out because certain factors but I do plan to start back fairly soon to get my energy going back again. My routine consisted of

-5mins of warms ups and strecthes
    -30 to 45mins of walking/running
    -5mins of cool down and strecthes again
    -at least 10 minutes of weight lifting, with strecthes and cool downs after set reps
    -30 minutes of situps/pushups/floor excersises
    -5mins of strecthing and cool down time

Of course not all in one day most of the time

Back