• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working title : Pokemon Ying

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Im going to begin my first project (Im cancelling the first one pokemon white because i found out someone had already used its name, and also i placed it in the incorect forum)

Features (if i get help)
    New towns
    New rivals
    a new professor
    a great storyline
    and hopefully a few new pokemon

Since this is my first project, will some knowledgable people help me?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    You need to expand on that great storyline in order for this to remain open.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    You need to expand on that great storyline in order for this to remain open.

If you mean in my first topic?

My new storyline
    In the wounderous land of Japos, a mysterious group of people arose from the inner core of Mt. Raidience.They claimed that they had stolen the power of an ancient diety, Radian, for their own selfish purposes. Of course you as a new trainer to the Japos area, have no current knowledge of this new news. Your mother brought you here to imerse you in the studies of pokemon, your current passion. Althought the road will be hard, your mother and you believe you will be able to succed. Your father, known to the Japos area as Leader Metal, has promised you and your mother a visit. However, when many important Region Heads of Japos disapper, it is your job to find him.

Other Info
    You play as 12 year old ______ .
    Your father leads a Gym.
    You've wanted to be a battler for a very long time.

Back