• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World King's Battle Colosseum!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Good Game World King. And also Mithos Kid, why must you bring up me disconnecting 1 time on you? I apologized. And yet you insist on jabbing me with "it might just be the thunderstorm".

Gaby85

Tired of being the Archangel
    Years
    I would like to battle, my only rule is no legends or ubers. I got surprised in a battle alredy

Gaby85

Tired of being the Archangel
    Years
    My opponent laucnhed a Cresellia all of the sudden. (I don't use legends, I just collect them) so my team is consisted of regular Pokemon

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    An important announcement about The World King's Battle Colosseum...

People, there's a detail I want to tell you...

The World King's Battle Colosseum will not be used anymore for battling, but the thread will still be here. If you see this message and would like a challenge against me, just follow the link in my signature to my own home forums: The World King's Pokémon Wi-Fi Center.

Thank you!

Sincerely: World King (a.k.a. "Master Arceus")

Back