• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Map or Portals?

World Map or Portals?

• World Map

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Portals

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like portals better... World maps tend to get a bit out of hand at time.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Wouldn't this poll be better suited in another forum? I'm not sure. It's seems to be kind of on the edge a little bit.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Well, being that it pertains to games, it would seem logical to put it in a gaming forum.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Portals! Dude, if you just happen to lose your map on your journey, your screwed! So, portals it is! Though, you don't get to see all the pretty landscapes.

Years
    World map. It gives you more of a chance to explore the land. With portals it's just one place to the other and it's kinda boring in my opinion, but with a world map you can explore the scenery and its more challenging to find places.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    World maps... I CAN SEE EVERYONE! MWAHAHA!

*cough*

Years
    I will say the World Map. That way, I know where everything is. With a portal, you may not know exactly where you are, you know? ^^; But with a map... you can.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    World maps OWN portals xP

Just imagine if LoZ had portals. Yep. It'd be crap. World maps rock.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    well, the polls closed but I think Portals, world maps can get a bit annoying walking around where the towns are as big as you and there is a battle every 2 steps or somethin'.

Back