• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

world noa day

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Today marks the birthday of our very own Noa, who is a very dedicated and passionate staff member and an amazing friend! I hope your day is amazing. Here is your birthday cake:

zhflyja.jpg

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's technically your bday where I live now, sooo happy birthday! <33

I hope this marks the start of a lovely new age for you. <33

Reactions: noa

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday noa!! I hope you have a blast and enjoy a day filled with anime and cake <3

Years
  • Noa~~~ Happy happy birthday to you c: You're most sweetest, cutest and adorable person around here c: I love talking to you. XD don't be sleepy too...

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOA ^ _ ^

916aed413a4315bb8c381f82d0bdd534.jpg

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Happy birthday, Noa! I hope you enjoy your day :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    happy bday noa!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with noodles, ling ling, milk, tea and honey

also hamtaro quotes:
    HamtaroTumin said:
    • Konnichiwα blocks noa from doing the filthy thing
    HamtaroTumin said:
    only noa can hug a rotten rat or other members can hug the rat only
    HamtaroTumin said:
    Fried, crispy Noa-tan Legs...sounds yummy

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Happy birthday Noaaaaaaaa <3

You're awesome, your meme usage is on point, you got me into Nichijou and you've always been a great friend :senpai: Since we first started talking, you've always been there for me and I hope that I can do the same in the future!

and that nico yazawa smashes you over the head killing you instantly

Have a great day :]

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Yo! We never really talked much, but from what I've seen so far, you're pretty awesome. And since awesome people deserve some awesome time: have an awesome bday! :)

Years
  • Happy birthday, you little adorbs <3 I know we don't talk all that much but you're still a fun, bright young lady. Hope you had fun!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Noa! I know I told you on Skype, but I shall say it here too~ Happy birthday, Noodle-chan!! You're such a wonderful friend, I hope you have the best birthday possible ^^

Lucky-Star-Konata-Tsukasa-Kagami-1.jpg

Back