• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Of Warcraft

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Does anyone play world of warcraft. I got it yesterday so im a noob.

Im a level 4 troll named Raitu and im a shaman.

so just talk about the game.

someone plese reply i made this a few days and knowones replyed.

okey this is pointless. Im just talking to my self. why do I bother having this thread does anyone even want to talk about the biggest online game in the world. Aw screw it .

Last edited by a moderator:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't really like the look of World of Warcraft, because it costs alot! My friends say its good though

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
  • I only play on private servers. Theres this really good server when you can get whatever you want.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It's good, but not worth the money in the slightest. I got the month trial and wasnt prepared to pay for it. Guild wars is free after purchase, and tbh is better.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • guild wars is alot better trust me.
    the only time it costs mony is to buy it

Last edited:

~Venus~

Trainer because of passion~
    Years
  • I've played World of Warcraft too, but just cause i got forced by a friend xDD
    It was first the offical WoW and later I played on 2 private ones ~ but that's past.

Years
  • My boyfriends house mate introduced me to it. I started a character a few days ago and settled on a Night Elf Hunter, I'm only level 6 and still in the first stage, but I'm enjoying it so far, its not too bad y'know.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I used to play it regularly before I got interested in open source game projects, so I cut my subscription.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I played it awhile back, but I didn't get far. I didn't care for the game much, it felt quite boring to me honestly. Also the $15 a month fee wasn't very attractive either.

falling up+
    Years
  • Just finished Warcraft III (Yeah REAL late to that party) and I really liked the lore and art style so I was considering picking up WoW

Ive always been a starcraft guy so this is akin to joining the armys of hell but its a lazy summer off from school so I might as well sell my soul to blizzard :p

Can you play as Panderens? Because if not thats a travesty...

Back