• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Boston Adverted Massacre

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    This doesn't really seem like something that should be on this forum... That being said I did watch the entire video, which I rarely do with videos linked on this forum.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    The media is just over selling the situation. The two guys are just gun nuts that made a bad joke. They visited a shooting range on the way to the competition which is why they had the weapons on them. They didn't think their joke would be taken that seriously. They were arrested because they didn't have licenses for the weapons. They did not attempt to enter the event with weapons at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    The media is just over selling the situation. The two guys are just gun nuts that made a bad joke. They visited a shooting range on the way to the competition which is why they had the weapons on them. They didn't think their joke would be taken that seriously. They were arrested because they didn't have licenses for the weapons. They did not attempt to enter the event with weapons at all.

I touched on this a little bit in the video. I covered how the charges are for not having a license for the guns which is not at all required in the state they are from. I am still not completely convinced no violence was intended. The younger guy has a rough history. He also tried to kill himself a couple of times. Some of the threats made on a private forum were pretty bad also. But this is also all for the person doing the threat evaluation to decide. Over all I expect them to be out by the end of the week. But we will see.

Back