• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World's Worst Webpage

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Ive actually seen worse, made by me too. About 7 years ago though :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think we've established that school webpages suck 0.0;; That should be obvious though. xD

I like the pages that have a clock that follows your mouse though. It looks way cool xD

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Its looks like some of the stuff people (other then me) produce in my tech class and they use dreamweaver

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I don't think that that's the worst webpage, I have seen worse

take this for example: https://www.suchearbeid.dd.vu/
    I think this needs an explanation:the webmaster does know how to make good websites, but she just did it for fun.
    There was a "website of the month" contest at some other site, where the sites with the most votes won.
    Trying to find out if the webmaster actually judges the layout and content too, she decided to participate.
    She asked many people to vote and know waht? she won with the "nice" site mentioned above
    kinda sad, that only votes count for some webmasters...

Back