• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I liek Mudkipz and also wait I don't really understand? Why did most of the prices only go up by 3 then there are the other that are not even that rare like the Manaphy egg went up by 5 and the BaBa Flygon is a little extreme lol it went from 10 to 40 >_<

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Movie Shaymin [60]
    Shiny 10Aniv Umbreon [50]

I am really going for thoughs I liek Mudkipz

Years
  • O yeah I can get you some shiny's and one event
    Shiny's
    1. UT lvl 50 Mesprit
    2. lvl 50 Sceptile
    3. UT lvl 70 Giratina
    4. UT lvl 1 Spiritomb
    5. lvl 25 Politoed
    6. lvl 5 Beldum
    7. lvl 100 Salamence
    The event I can offer it a UT lvl 10 PKTOPIA Pikachu with a light ball that knows surf
    I f you were to take all of these I would get 104 + my 73=177 need to get more point's if I want more events

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm always afraid to clone stuff on the GTS. >.<

What other kinds of stuff do you have?
    You shouldn't be afraid you jut have to mkae sure when you put your pokemon in to look for a pokemon that's impossible to get if you have a darkrai or shaymin or arcues data in your pokedex then offer for one of those and put it as level 9 and under no one will ever take it I tested it 4 days in there but anyways I have never lost my pokemon and sometimes I gain a pokemon lol $_$ anways if you want any one of the pokemon from post 65 that would be fine or tell me what you are missing and I will see what I can do. p.s. no Movie Shaymin or Alomos Darkrai because you can't clone them.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I liek Mudkipz(4pts)
    And I'm putting link in my sig(10 Ptts)(14 overall)
    My First Post

and I'm just about to PM you about he Wii Game....

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'll have to stalk this thread!

This is actually a really good idea. :3 I congratulate you on thinking of it.

I liek Mudkipz.

xD I'm gonna be stalking for a while, becuase you have a lot of pokemon I'm eyeing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back