• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • lol, first of all I like to say "I liek Mudkipz." And I really do like Mudkips.

I'm not sure how this system works exactly, but if I trade you Shinies, and I ask for something worth 12 points, does that work and my points cancel to zero? I am looking forward to trade with you.

And I can donate an ALAMOS Darkrai.

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    lol, first of all I like to say "I liek Mudkipz." And I really do like Mudkips.

I'm not sure how this system works exactly, but if I trade you Shinies, and I ask for something worth 12 points, does that work and my points cancel to zero? I am looking forward to trade with you.

And I can donate an ALAMOS Darkrai.

Yes i would like to do that too, would that be possible?

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • I liek mudkipz!
    hi i will like to begin to get points ^^ this thread is great
    emmmm i get points if i give you a shiny?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    i liek mudkipz

Well just let me know when you're online, I'd love to give you a MYSTRY Mew and 2 shinies.

Years
  • same I have the sig link, today's and yesterday's I liek Mudkipz, a top ten PM, ability to trade a shiny pokemon, and the ability to donate an event... If you consider shiny azelf and event. And I MIGHT donate 10 ANNIV Celebi, but I only have one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back