• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Worst Battle Maison Defeats?

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
Years
  • I just got defeated by a Gogoat (the final form of it) that usd Leech Seed, Protect, Toxic, and Horn Leech.

Also got defeated by a Heracross that had one of those fancy speed berries x.x'

Your stories?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    I don't quite remember all the details...

But the worst was in super doubles at battle 99.

I was up against 3 electric types (didn't get to see the last one...it was Electrode, Luxray, and Ampharos). Luxray KOed my Mega Salamence with 2 ice fangs (it avoided Earthquake twice), then Electrode and Ampharos proceeded to paralyze the rest of my pokemon and they literally never got to attack again.

It was humiliating. haha

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • I just lost the streak of 38.

Trick Room Bronzong, and then Trace Gardevior.

My lead? Mega Kangaskhan

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Well....just lost to a Carracosta at about battle 43 that somehow was able to one shot my Mega Metagross, after some accuracy hax between my Greninja and the AI's Ampharos (its Thunder hits twice, but my Gunk Shot can't hit once, wtf).

Years
  • Since getting Omega Ruby, one that sucked was that I came across a Kingdra that used Rain Dance after my CB Scolipede did over half. Then I ended up switching in my Sylveon and it 2HKO'ed me with Hydro Pump, then my Scolipede was OHKO'ed and Mega Salamence was immediately OHKO'ed with Ice Beam after Mega Evolving. It was only in like the 20's or so.

I know, kind of a lame story, but I haven't had many stupid defeats in this game yet, so I'm sure there will be some to come. If I think of one i'll mention it.

Years
  • Oh gosh first time I went in there with a Furfrou, Mega Audino, and Breloom. I thought they were a pretty good team. I think I got to 12 and this guy came out with a swalot. It was horrible. None of my attacks were hurting him after a few stock pill and on top of that he kept healing himself with leftovers. His poison eventually did all my pokemon in except breloom thanks to his ability of poison heal. Even though I finally killed the thing they sent out a grumpig and killed breloom with psychic. :c It was very disappointing.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Battle #23 Super Doubles.

My Rotom-W vs. Cradilly... a fraking Cradily.

I can't be more embarrassed.

Back