• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • What's the worst cartoon you have ever seen? It can be something recent or something that was on several years ago.

The worst show I have probably seen is Problem Solverz, seriously, were the Cartoon Network executives high when they greenlit this show, because it's that horrible.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • If it counts Tenkuu Danzato Skelter Heaven was the worst thing I've ever seen, it was only 20 minutes long but damn, awful.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Never been a fan of Ed,Edd and Eddy. I never saw how anyone could enjoy it but apparently it was a lot more popular than I thought.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Problem solverz, easily. I try to justify how that show exists and all I come up with are conspiracy theories. I figure either it's god's way of trolling people that watch TV or the entertainment industry trying to appeal to hipsters. The latter would be hilarious if there was actually a bit more evidence hinting at it.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • The worst cartoon I've ever seen would have to be Adventure Time.

Agreed. Hated that show with a passion. Watched one episode, and I'll never go back.

My Little Ponies. Just watching the first episode is enough to not like it.

Love and tolerance. Love and tolerance. If you can't get hooked from the first episode, you shouldn't have given it a shot in the first place.

Years
  • I despise anything on Adult Swim other than American Dad and Family Guy, and I also really hate every show on Cartoon Network now, other than Adventure Time. Cartoon Network didn't suck this bad a few years ago. Also, the new X-men and Iron Man on G4 is just crap.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • All 4K!ds crap EXCEPT Dinosaur King.

Also, Fan Boy & Chum Chum, Ed Edd & Eddy.

Plus the Digimon Savers dub (the crappy Data Squad, but I LOVED it in Japanese!)

Years
  • Probably going to be slammed for this, but...Beavis and Butthead. I never found it funny, and their laughs just irritated me. :C
    Oh, goodness, this. I was trying to think of something that was really awful and was going to mention a few shows and their relative flaws, but you just reminded me of one of the worst things ever made for television.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can understand why all cartoons have an audience. I've never seen one that's 100% ********.

One that I don't like though is Family Guy. It has a couple of good moments, but most of it just isn't funny at all... it's just crap. And the main thing that annoys me is how it gets so much attention whilst King of the Hill is practically ignored, because I love that show. It got cancelled, whilst Family Guy gets the spinoff Cleveland show which somehow manages to be even worse. On top of that most Family Guy fans think KotH is ****.

yes i mad

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Ren and Stimpy, hands down. When I was growing up, this was one of the cartoons I watched, but it didn't grow on to me, like how SpongeBob, CatDog and the Fairly OddParents did. I thought it was brainwashing as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I could never really make anything of Rocko's Modern Life, but I disliked everything on Nickelodeon, really. Apparently it had a lot of adult humour going for it, which I recall being the reason I was discouraged from watching it anyway, but I think I'd still see nothing entertaining in it even now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Worst show I've ever seen was Horse Land. Unfortunately, it was so awful that it crossed the line and became one of those cartoons that's actually hilarious if only because it's so bad.

I've only ever seen one episode but it's one of my favourite things ever and I love making friends watch it with me. It's about a horse ranch and some of the kids who live and/or go there. Each one has a ridiculously coloured horse (streaked manes, that sort of thing) that matches their eyes or clothes. The animals (except one horse, as far as we could tell!) can all talk when humans aren't around. The sheep dog (named Shep) is voiced by a Sean Connery sound-alike and there's this cat who is over-dramatic about everything and tries to ruin everything for all the animals. Also when Shep isn't being Sean Connery because he is in the presence of humans, he has ONE BARK. They seriously sampled just the one bark and use it repeatedly the whole time so it sounds just ridiculously fake. The animation is terrible at best and to top it all off, every so often the voice actors sound all righteous and they get louder and all of a sudden, with no build-up at all, they give moral lessons so kids will clue in, I guess? But then at the end of the episode they all sit around and literally say "Well, I guess the moral of the story is..." so why even 'hint' at it in the first place? It was just so awful I couldn't help but laugh at everything. Link to the episode is here. :P

But uhh... as for cartoons that were bad with no redeeming features, probably the early-childhood stuff around today. :/ Any show that attempts lazy interactivity like Dora the Explorer and all that just makes me feel so bad for today's kids. Not only do I doubt how educational that stuff really is, but it just looks so boring! I would hate to be a kid these days. :( What was wrong with Magic School Bus as a teaching tool!?

Also Family Guy and its spin/rip-offs are pretty bad nowadays.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I had to think hard about this, but there are one or two cartoons that irritate me and they would have to be Flapjack and Adventure time. I just find them very annoying and I try my best to avoid watching them.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
  • My Little Pony definitely. I learned to despise it just from the first 2 episodes. But some of the new shows are coming at a close second.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • My Little Ponies, Flapjack, Ed Ed n Eddy most shows on Cartoon Network and all the shows on 4KIDS except the original Yugioh series.. They're all SO ANNOYING and dumb..Also this show I used to remember with some guy with an Blonde Afro and these 2 idk wth they are and the blonde guy had a mustache or w/e and used it for idk WHAT

Years
  • I guess I'm not going to comment on shows that are directed at a younger age demographic than me.

But holy crap American Dad. I do not like that show. Family Guy is okay, it has some cheap laughs here and there, but I don't think American Dad has ever made me laugh. My ex used to love that show so I've seen like half the episodes. I really hate that show.

Back