• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst dream ever.

STFUNAPPA1

If u r reading this u r dead
Years
  • What is your worst dream ever? mine was that itachi from the naruto series used his mongekyo sharingan on me and made me have bad memories that i didn't even know that happened.i woke up screaming. itachi raped his brothers mind and now he's raping my dreams. D:

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    ..mine probably would be when a bus hit me and I died, then re-lived, then the bus came again and killed me; happened like 10 times in a row. I woke up screaming!

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
  • Just last night, I dreamt that I lost some bet with this person. And, according to that person, since I lost that certain bet, I should give in to... whatever the deal was. I honestly didn't know what the deal really was (it was sort of those kinds of dreams where you just remember fragments from the dream), so I didn't say anything. Then, this person took out a knife and sliced all my fingers off. :|

Scariest. Dream. Ever. (so far)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • My worst dream ever usually consists of Chucky from Child's Play chasing me around and killing people I know around me. The dream is usually "narrated" by the theme song from Halloween. This is a recurring dream too and he gets more aggressive every time.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    My worst dream would be that a giant, very huge black Caterpillar jumped on me and killed me; I did not wake up in fear or anything, just disgusted.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ummm either when I went back in time to a prehistoric world and the playground was all dinosaur horns, etc... or, when I died in a dream and then everything just faded out black as well as my voice and then I thought that life was over and idk, scary. D:

There's also the nightmares that were nearly every night of June 2009, but... oh, and I think I had a scary nightmare recently but I can't even remember, because my memory isn't that good. Oh, and... when I dreamed that we unlocked some treasure thing and it said Jesus' message that we'd all die on a certain day. Or maybe when I got kidnapped in a nightmare and taken to the country somewhere. Dunnoooo. Sometimes I just have these random nightmares, but... the top 2 listed were the worst, though I can't help thinking I forgot one. Oh well!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • My worst dream was this, pretty absurd but scary to me. Most people I know turned into zombies. I know, Highschool of the Dead and Resident Evil much? Anyways, most of my friends and family are zombies, they don't devour you, but suck your soul and such. It was really disturbing, I didn't try to fight them but try to find a hideout. I was hiding in my neighbour's house and my neighbour's older sister was too stubborn and didn't believe that everyone turns into zombies and the zombies come, and ...I woke up.

I didn't scream but my heart was racing. it was weird, it was right before I started reading HotD and didn't play Resident Evil so it came out random. It's weird since most of my nightmare involes zombies. Once, when I was in Elementary, I dreamt that the whole school turned into zombie. Like with my recent dream, I became a coward and run away. My dream ended me pretending to be a zombie with some girl and trying to blend in. I also woke up with a racing heart...

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • Mine happened a few months ago. I was in a hospital for no reasons and the lights came off. I didn't know why but I just knew that I had to get out of there. When I began to walk I was something move to my left so I turned around and was met by the creepy girl from F.E.A.R (if you don't know it imagine the girl from The Ring). She started to chase me for some reason but her hair began to grow and envelop all the walls and soon me. That's when I woke up in a cold sweat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Worst dream as in crummiest: I found a youtube channel full of videos of two fat men abusing kittens and all the comments were "lol so funneh xDDDDDD".

Worst dream as in scariest: being trapped in a dark industrial type facility full of crazy people taking part in a sacrificial ceremony and once I escape outside I realise there's nothing but eternal blackness in the distance aswell as there being no sky. Then I somehow manage to get to my house except it was a scary and surreal imitation of my house that I won't describe. Then I found the corpses of my children (my dream world children, I don't have children in reality, I didn't know that in the dream though) and after moving to the other bedroom I find the culprit who then devours my soul.

I seem to be getting killed by supernatural beings a lot recently.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Just the other night I had a zombie-apocalypse dream. Not fun. Oh, I also dreamt recently that my friend's sister moved in with my mom...

Not necessarily scary, but a little frightening nonetheless.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I dreamt that I woke up to find dead bodies littered around my house <3

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    not really a bad dream but i took a nap today and dream that i had my baby and i misplaced him :|

Years
  • I had a dream that my little brother got hit by a car and died :[ I woke up crying and ran upstairs and hugged him for like ten minutes haha

Then I always have these random zombie dreams where I'm the ONLY one who realizes that zombies trying to eat our brains is a problem. Like everyone just goes on normally and don't try to baracade in their house or anything and my family will be obnoxiously loud and do things that attract zombies and I'm going nuts. Not a scary dream, just annoying :P

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • i have so many horrible dreams. But the worst one was not that long ago, i dreamt of alien abduction. and it creeps me out badly. ahaha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I dreamt about zombies and stuff invading the world. Isn't that scary? o__o' With those weird looks and bloody eyes.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    had a dream last nite that meh boyfriend died and i was really sad about it. :|

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I killed everyone but two lovers in a Nuclear Explosion through the power of Rock and Roll amplified through a UFO so that I could kill Danzo (from Naruto). It was freaky.

Back