• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Episode Ever?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I can't think of the name, but the one with the island of Squirtle and it's evolutions. It was just annoying in my opinion.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    When I used to watch Pokemon(well I don't anymore), my least favorite episode was during the Kanto season(1st season). I didn't like "The Path To The Pokemon League" too much. Because Ash was too full of himself. He was thinking that he will beat AJ in one big swoop. And of course Ash wasn't that experience yet try to beat him. He didn't, and he got all mad. And the way AJ treated his Pokemon were like they were in boot camp. No, didn't like this episode too much. I will watch it, but I won't repeat. And that is it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Diglett dig Diglett dig! Trio trio trio!!

D:

Did that get on anyone else's nerves? Ugh. I know it's classic and Ekans and Koffing evolve in it and all...but...I got sick of Diglett and Dugtrio.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    I hate all the episodes where Jigglypuff makes an appearance. If I remember correctly Jigglypuff has its own episode.

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    Standout episodes?

Pretty much any episode, mainly in the first season, where Ash won by pity badges, deus ex, or breaking game rules, but the one that irked me the most was the episode where Ash got the Marsh Badge just because some Haunter happened to make Sabrina laugh. I also found it annoying that Ash got the Earth badge just by whupping Team Rocket for the 100th time when every other trainer had to face Mewtwo. That just seems unfair.

Gengarchomp

n00bier than you
    Years
    That episode where Eevee beat Marshtomp in the contest is the most annoying to me because a newborn Eevee was able to defeat a trained Marshtomp that was able to counter each of its attacks and then hit Eevee harder.

Years
    That episode where Eevee beat Marshtomp in the contest is the most annoying to me because a newborn Eevee was able to defeat a trained Marshtomp that was able to counter each of its attacks and then hit Eevee harder.

Yea, that was a bunch of crap right there. :/

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Can't be specific but any Episode related to Misty, May or Dawn. (or should I say girly)
    and the other those stupid Clefairy episodes.

EDIT: Oh yeah! When Charizard could beat SPARKY in Indigo League but refuses, that annoyed me and made me angry at ASH for not even trying to train Charizard.
    And When Charizard loses to Blaziken, it was entirely cheating. When Blaziken collapses, first the referee slowly watches Blaziken and then slowly say:"BLAZIKEN IS UNABLE TO>>>>>" but when it's charizard's turn, he quickly says:"Charizard is unable to battle" and also Charizard damaged blaziken more than he did to him and CHARIZARD is stronger!!

Last edited:

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Any Episode with Ash in it.
    Just kidding.
    Kind of.
    I really think the Anime is just pointless after mid-Jhoto.
    It was especially bad near the battle Frontier. It became way too kiddish.
    I would love it if it would be like Naruto, where still suggesting some adult themes. Well, I guess, if that happened, all the Pokemon would bleed like hell in battle. *shivers*
    I really hate Max mostly. And Ash a bit. Those *rest of sentence censored*
    The ones where Jesse and James were featured. I hate them so much.
    Oh do you mean that Episode,
    called 'Pretty Much Every Episode' ?
    But really, Jesse and James are pretty much main characters.
    I guess you hate the whole series. ^_^

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm a fan of the anime, but there are a few episodes that got on my nerves;

In 'Zatu the Future'. "Zatu Zat" got on my nerves.

I didn't think much of 'Pikachu's Goodbye' either.

'Take this House and Shuppet' didn't really appeal to me either. We've had plenty of other episodes focusing on Max befriending a Pokemon, yet nowhere near enough episodes of teams Aqua and Magma. If they'd skipped 'Take this House and Shuppet' and a couple of other Hoenn fillers, they could've had a Mount Pyre saga.

Kinuchio

A Panda PoKeMoN Trainer
    Years
    All episodes after Johto that ever feature Pikachu losing to anyone. PoKeMoN has over 500 episodes, shouldn't Ash's Pikachu be an unstoppable uber electric mouse of death!?!?

I reeaally hated when Paul beat Ash. Reason? PIKACHU SHOULD BE A BEAST!

I also can't stand that Ash completely abandons previous PoKeMoN when going to a new region. I'd never leave them behind when loser trainers like Paul stalk Sinnoh. (Sorry to all who like Paul, I just don't appreciate him at all.)

I don't really watch the show anymore, so...

Years
    The worst episode ever was when Misty left the group. She was a big part of the anime and I think it was a big mistake to write her out of it.
    If we talk about story/plot etc. then I think it must be any episode where Max has a big part. I can't stand that kid. He plays so smart all the time but he is sooo childish that I can't take him serious. The group must never have a child among them again. It only brings troubles and adventures that does'nt matter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    any episode that has no meaning to it like no badge getting or evolving is boring my favorite episode is when may got a blaziken. that was awsome

Back