• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst. Episode. Ever.

squirtle_girl

Zeni~!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Um... there were many boring eps. that I didn't like, like all those useless Jhoto eps. you guys call fillers.

Skitty16

I think Skitty is cute
    Years
    Gligar-Man was disturbing....Very disturbing

But i didnt like Bye Bye Butterfree either

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *starts smashing the fillers with a sledge hammer* i think the Hocus Pokemon episode shoulda had Ash be a Pokemon for a few episodes and have a special event where they try to turn him back human, that woulda been better than having Pika Ash for 12 seconds!

I was dissapointed too when Ash so abruptly turned back into a human. I was looking forward to Pika Ash for at least an episode. The animaters could of gone in many directions if only for one or two epiodes. I mean, think how fun that would be for team rocket to steal Pika Ash instead of pikachu. I would of liked to see Ash battle someone else, while being a pikachu, that would of been fun too. A pikachu throwing pokeballs and battling against another trainer, and then maybe on one of ashes spur of the moment ideas, that when it looks like he is going to loose the battle, he choses Pika Ash and battles himself. That would of been awesome.

Any one who thinks this episode is stupid cuz Ash becomes a pikachu, please think again. The pokemon world is a place where you can be engulfed in fire, electricity, etc. which Ash has had happened to him numerous times without really getting injuried. Now, really it is that far fetched that Ash becomes a Pikachu, stranger things have happened. Like his out of body expirence when he went cruising through the sky with Pikachu as a ghost with other ghost pokemon, or how about when Sabrina, made him one of her tiny toys. The characters size can be changed, as proven in that episode, so Ash shrinking down to pikachu's size isn't so surprising and it just was taken to the next step by making Ash a pikachu. Not to mention that mysterous pokemon have always caused strange things to happen, so taking ingredients from pokemon could unlock or cause magical things to happen.

I don't know about any of you, but I wouldn't mind being a pikachu forever, if that was the price to be a real part of the pokemon world. To loosely quote ash, I'm a pikachu, thats AWESOME. of course, I wouldn't mind being a Psyduck either

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    cool! someone agrees! i was disapointed cause the commercial gave a pic of Pika Ash, and the one with Entei, Entei was only in the episode for 3 minutes! it was one of the more boring episodes if you ask me!

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
    Off course, I would of settled for at least a phone call. It would of been worth ash being a pikachu, if he atleast could of called, prof oak and his mom, so they could see him as a pika ash. I am said the animaters didn't run with pika ash longer.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

Wow...the worst episode I've ever seen from Pok?mon has to be "The Path to the Pok?mon League". It's an Indigo ep, but it was horrible. It almost made me stop watching the show altogether. That A.J. and his *really* bad southern accent drove me crazy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

Wow...the worst episode I've ever seen from Pok?mon has to be "The Path to the Pok?mon League". It's an Indigo ep, but it was horrible. It almost made me stop watching the show altogether. That A.J. and his *really* bad southern accent drove me crazy.

here's the solution to solve the problem: watch in japanese...

worst episode include
    -Mountain Time (boring-est out of the boring fillers)
    -Pokemon Advance episodes (english wise, until a new dub for you know who)
    -probably more but can't remember them... i'll add later

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I don't know. I like most of the episodes but I can't say that I like them all. I don't like the one with the Igglybuff twins. I didn't really like the Politoed episode either.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    Hey that twin igglybuff episode was one of the best! What do you think was wrong with it? You had Brock singing and Jesse fantasising about being in a movie with the iggbuff and bringing out a cd and a movie. And that bit where Jigglypuff got really jealous of the Igglypuff and started stomping on their headbands was *so cute*.
    A lot of the Master Quest were really bad though and have me convinced they were written by somone else, the dumb ones about learning about life and stuff. That one where cyndaquil evolved is the worst episode ever for me. All the ones with larvaetar (I've see) were pretty terrible as well.

Back