• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst game you have ever purchased

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Nintendogs. My friend told me it was great game. He lied.

Junior Santa or something like that for GBC was also terrible.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Honestly, I bought Gears of War, and I could never get into it, and then I got Gears of War 2 for Christmas last year, and I only really liked Horde, I know a lot of people are gonna beat me up xD but yeah, those are the 2 games I regret buying.

And yes, I don't buy a lot of games :P

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • That would have to be a Kids Next door videogame that I bought for little brother...

That game was just horrible and no matter how we tried to win the first level we couldn't do it.. xD

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    DBZ:Legacy of Goku. I thought it was a great game,when it first came out. So, not that long ago, I try playing a copy and it was horrible. I couldnt even make it far enough in the game(because of the playability) to get to a boss battle.-_-

Years
  • I would say either Modern Warfare 2 or The Conduit.

Modern Warfare has too much bull in the game and its like no one even beta tested it, numerous gamebreaking glitches the first 2 weeks the game comes out like infinite noob tubes raining from the sky and modded game lobbies and super martydoms.

I expected The Conduit to at least be decent, i was dead wrong. SO MUCH LAG! i was literaly chasing a dead guy for 40 seconds because the online is just that terrible. Sold that game and got $16. Bought the best pack of gum i've ever had and it lasted longer than that monstrosity.

Crystallize

Zelda! 8D
    Years
  • The worst game I ever bought was Theme Park. After listening to that "ka-ching" sound for an hour, it was taken out of my DS permently. It sucks that bad. Dx

Another stupid game was Nintendogs. It got boring after a few days after I got past the stupid voice command thing when you start a new game. It got sold on Ebay by my parents after I got sick of it. >.>

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • The worst game I ever bought was Theme Park. After listening to that "ka-ching" sound for an hour, it was taken out of my DS permently. It sucks that bad. Dx

Another stupid game was Nintendogs. It got boring after a few days after I got past the stupid voice command thing when you start a new game. It got sold on Ebay by my parents after I got sick of it. >.>

lmao "ka-ching" hahaha thats one for the books.

Too many games to remember from the past eras but i am sure i did have those "ohhh man this game sucks im returning it" moments. One that recently happen was when i purchased Castlevania Something for the Wii and the game is kinda crappy for the money they sell it for even for a used game. But i wanted too build my collection so its sitting there not doing much.

Hmm lets see..ohh yeah one old one that comes to mind was how crappy Alundra 2 for the PS was..MY GOD it had nothing to do with the first one..what a let down. We still played it but shoot it was just stupid.

Ohh yeah and the ghost busters game for the nintendo..after driving around and running out of gas (very funny actually) and not being able to trap ghost i called it quits. Good thing it only cost 3 bucks at the flea.

oohhh another one thats been lingering in my mind was also this one kirby for the DS, i think it was called super stars. I bought it for the hell of it couse i wanted something new for my DS. My god it was stupid and boring, the same junk from all the other kirby games. I returned it i think the same day or the next one and got My Japanese Coach, waaayy better game XD.

Also when naruto came out we spent like 100+ dollars on getting a mod for the ps2 and the imported narutimate ninja game and boy did it suck. What a let down, but we should have know better.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Um, yeah I'll have to go with Glover for the nintendo 64....

You , uh, play as a glove with a giant rubber ball and try to beat this other glove who turned all evil... Creepy oO;

Back