• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Worst Gym Leader

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • I also agree on Claire. She always bugged me with her attitude. Like, why won't you just give me the badge?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I hated Clair.
    Just admit defeat, gurl.
    Don't need to surf all the way to Dragon's Den. >:O

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ugh WHITNEY.

miltank.

Miltank.

MILTANK

Oh Rollout.

IceyHaruka

What a Kid... =.=
    Years
  • i would say whitney. it took me 4 times to finally beat her . her milktank keep on use attract . i spended 2 two mins cursing at the DSI screen.... that poor little screen...

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Can I say Lance? I've challenged him like 20 times and I still can't beat the cheat, I'm sure he used cheats to get all of the dragonites.

hahaha, cheats eh ?

Anywho, Lance aint really a gym leader, but if you hate him that much, i guess its reasonable.

He wasn't ever a prob for me, defeated him my very first time on him, and silver was my first pokemon game. lol. the E4 and champ are soooo easy, because you have to go throguh hell to get to them, and by the time you reach the pokemon league, your pokemon are like 20 levels higher than any of theirs, especially if you're playing HG/SS and have properly EV trained your team, and bred them to get the best IVs and natures, no one can stand in your way.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hm.... Probably Blue. The different variety of Pokemon is just... annoying. But I managed to defeat him eventually.

Years
  • Clair - she hated the player because they were better than her, and could answer simple questions? Refusing to give the player the badge? Ugh.

SkyShaymin98

Never Underestimate Me...
    Years
  • Lt. Surge only because in the rematch, he has a PACHIRISU.....
    He has a Raichu, a Magnezone, an Electivire, an Electrode, and a Manelectric.
    WHY NOT LUXRAY OR AMPHAROS OR JOLTEON?!
    Nintendo seriously underrated Lt. Surge....

But if you're looking for just plain annoying: WHITNEY........
    THE DARN COW

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • lol, nice way of phrasing it, but he wasn't too much of a prob, especially with flying types, which i always train and consider to be an essential for all games.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would have to say Whitney because of her Milktank and the Attract method she uses.
    I also had quite a hard time trying to defeat her.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Back in the original I'd have to say Whitney, but she was so easy in the remake.

Definitely has to be Chuck. Every time my Pokemon fell asleep I almost broke my DS.

Years
  • Bugsy. He? She? Has wiped my team 4 times. Worst part? It was during my Nuzlocke runs so that was my game over. Other than that I don't like Jasmine, I can never seem to get a good water/grass/fighting poke that I like enough to train to a high enough level, and that she makes you travel across the ocean, only to get there and she won't let you give it the medicine. How does she know it doesn't like me?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I agree, Bugsy is the most annoying gym leader. When I was younger, I hated playing her. Because I never caught a flying type and besides the fact I never started with Cyndaquil.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Misty was pretty annoying for me to defeat seeing as I hadn't caught any grass or electric Pokemon. However, she was much easier than Blue, it took me a couple times to defeat his team. The only Johto leader that really presented a problem to me was Clair.

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
  • I liked most of Johto's Gyms, but I'll have to go with Morty because he's just lame...

If we are going for frustration here, I'd have to go with Whitney, even though it only took me one try to beat her... Chuck is pretty annoying too...

All of Kanto's Gym's are epic though.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    None of them were hard IMO but Whitney was annoying because after she lost she started crying, goodness... I know someone named Whitney and they're complete opposites. x]

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • I agree, Bugsy is the most annoying gym leader. When I was younger, I hated playing her. Because I never caught a flying type and besides the fact I never started with Cyndaquil.

I'm pretty sure,Bugsy's a he

Anyways,Whitney,the only gym leader I cound't beat in one try.Her MIltank's rollout beat every mon I had.Specially cuz I always start with Cyndaquil(unless doin' a challenge,where I choose Totodile due to usefulness as HMSlave)

Back