• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Worst Legendary Sprite

CrashmanX

Mechamon
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Shaymin (both forms) and Manaphy and Phione. Only the strong deserve to survive.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Raiko's Gold/Silver Sprite was terrible.

That was because the sprite was incomplete, it was missing the star thing on its face:D

LMAO! That was funny. Nice one.

Acually the german release of that game edited the Registeel, because its arm resmebled the Nazi salute. They edited it to resemble the other arm....

And i never really liked the Regirock sprite, and Heatran could have been made alot cooler, i mean his in a volcano, use your imagination Nintendo, and Palkias Wings could have been redrawn to make him look alot better

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I hate the Zapdos one. It's like going up...but staying in the same place. And I'm like, "Wh..where ya' goin'?....Oh,thats right...you're goin' nowhere."

Years
  • atenshun plz

Worst Legendary Sprite

Looks like a 3 year old drew it. :x
    wow they accepted my brothers drawling :shocked: jk but did I draw this?:surprised:

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
  • kyogre has always the same position-.-, it would be better if it jump out of the water (for example)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Personally, i think shaymin is pretty bad *as a legend* because it's just...pathetic looking, and the new form just looks like...bad...

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • I don't like how Arceus' sprite looks, it could have been way better.

At first, I thought that Shaymin's Sky Forme was supposed to be a deer, I mean, with the antlers, and everything!
    The Giritina Origin Forme looks a lot different from all of them, and I'm guessing that because the Platinum Sprites
    are supposed to look different, Nintendo/Gamefreak might be basing the sprites off that style.

Heatran's sprite is just...
    Misunderstood. :3
    ^_^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • While my name is "Hiidoran" I can safely say that the sprite for Heatran is just horrible.
    (Then again, the Sugimiori art for him/her wasn't that great either. x_0)

Though, I have to say the ugliest of all those sprite's would have to be the Sky Forme Shaymin. I don't know why, but I find it repulsive. It looks like some kind of sick green-dog... thing. The land forme is pretty cute, however.

9popo

Typhlosion Lover
    Years
  • deoxys defence form, looks like a fat hobo from the future, and registeel doing the nazi salute, i just cant beleive pokemon didnt see a slight resemblence, they even noticed the pokemon that had a black face.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I would say;

Mew

Ho-oh (somewhat O.K.)

Registeel (Looks like a Nazi >.<)

Back