• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Worst Legendary Sprite

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    I personally think Giratina looks pretty ugly, but I myself find I have a rather high standard of beauty, being as I try to compare things to myself and sadly not many things can hope to reach those standards.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I dislike Girantina's old sprite and new sprite.
    Interesting thread by the way. Props ^.^

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • I personally think Giratina looks pretty ugly, but I myself find I have a rather high standard of beauty, being as I try to compare things to myself and sadly not many things can hope to reach those standards.
    I hope that was sarcasm, because that was REALLY bold. C'mon, dude! Nobody likes a braggart. And it also sounded femenine. Men don't talk about their beauty. They don't even talk about their looks most of the time.

Hmm, I guess Arcticuno. I mean, is he landing and looking away at the same time? It just looks plain old...wierd.

KurosakiKun

Shoop da whoop!
    Years
  • I can't beleive no one's metioned Regigas! It looks like a combinationation between a power ranger, and a clump of moss.

Years
  • Deoxys-E. Seriously, the purple gem in it's chest makes it look bad but the ugliest is....
    drum roll please...
    Raikou.
    He looks like someone has been giving him a noogey for 100 years. That's probably why he produces static electricity.

Back