• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Moves Ever

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Sleep powder-Spore outclasses it in every way, with 100% accuracy
Not everything has access to Spore, and Sleep Powder has much better distribution and is still a pretty good move. Let me guess, Dark Void is also outclassed.
Swagger/Flatter-If they hit and you're using a move that is physical(swagger) or special(flatter) and you hit and have great (SP)attack, it's a guaranteed OHKO. And especially if you're holding a persim berry.
Agreed with Flatter.
Defog-Be a TM please and not an HM, even gust is better than you
Agreed.
That's about it

Comments in bold. You know what's a bad sleeping move? GrassWhistle.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
Fire Pledge,Water Pledge, & Grass Pledge.
Basically just a normal elemental move with only 50 base power and is useful only when the other Pledges are used in a double/triple battle. Which is rare. So pretty useless in my eyes.

Years
Fire Pledge,Water Pledge, & Grass Pledge.
Basically just a normal elemental move with only 50 base power and is useful only when the other Pledges are used in a double/triple battle. Which is rare. So pretty useless in my eyes.

I do agree, I never even see these moves in action a lot and my starter usually has access to much better moves by the time you even get to learn it. Heck, the Water starter even learns Surf around that time from that HM and it's a far superior Water attack.

bullet seed always seemed weak to me. But that might just be because I dislike bug type in general.

Bullet Seed isn't as bad as you think, especially if you have something like a Cinccino or Breloom with Technician. It actually hits pretty hard thanks to that ability alone, and is often seen in Technician Breloom's moveset, with STAB and the boost from Technician it actually hits quite hard.

And Slvc, I do have to agree with you there on Transform, especially given how popular Imposter Ditto is now, since that ability transforms Ditto as soon as it enters the battle. I feel like it's a waste of a move slot.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
I was so happy when dive came back and rock smash was a tm in black and white.

I hate mud slap, it's good early on but then it gets flat out terrible, only use is accuracy drop. Luckily mudkip learns mud shot early and mud shot IMO is way better.

Back