• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Worst Pokemon Ever In FR/LG, or R/S/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacch2

Awesome Trainer
Years
  • What do you think are the worst pokemon? I think that Magikarp is hands down the worst pokemon ever. After that it is the "cocoon" pokemon: Silicoon, Cascoon, Metapod and Kakuna.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • The worst pokemon to have on your team? Cascoon or Metapod with only harden. ONLY HARDEN. They are the freaking most annoying pokemon EVER. Sometimes you wish they would get crit hit so they die and you can try again.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • Magikarp actually has 2 attacks. Tackle and Flail.
    Harden cocoons are annoying.

I CHOOSE YOU! ABRA!
    It's perfectly strong evolution
    is taunting you.. yet all you can
    work with is Teleport. GAH!
    ABRA USED FRUSTRATION!!!!!!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ralts' Growl is annoying too. But luckily, it learns Confusion pretty soon. So yeah...I'd go with Magikarp.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • *i know this isnt the fourth gen* but im just saying, abras isnt that bad cause you get hidden power at the beginning, and it can learn it so thats at least an attack. And it can learn some tm's but of course, metapod, and magikarp, absolutely NONE

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Well... Generally speaking the cocoons evolve into something cool, and Gyrados is awesome. So I can live with the stupidity of their prevolutions:)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Huh.

Just like Rattata and it's FEAR, Magikarp has its spaz gimmick skills too.

I used a normal Karp and took down a Salam and Luxray before going down.

In competitive battling no less.

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    Definitely Kakuna or Metapod. If you evolve them from Weedle or Caterpie they're not so bad because then they at least know Poison Sting or Tackle, respectively, but if you catch them evolved in the wild its just HARDEN. Ugh.

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    dedfinately zubat, there are a bilion of them and they arent worth hardly any exp

The Red Chain

Magikarp actually has 2 attacks. Tackle and Flail.
    Harden cocoons are annoying.

I CHOOSE YOU! ABRA!
    It's perfectly strong evolution
    is taunting you.. yet all you can
    work with is Teleport.
    GAH!
    ABRA USED FRUSTRATION!!!!!!

Shock Wave [Vermillion Gym], Focus Punch [Silph Co 5th Floor], Psychic [Mr. Psychic in Saffron]..
    ^ Those TMs will clear that problem right up.

Wailmer, Wailord and Whiscash all suck. Their stats are terrible, and their looks are even worse.
    Not to mention all three, especially Whiscash, are totally raped by Grass moves. Grass Knot in Gen 4 ftw.

The cocoon Pokemon are okay, Magikarp isn't that bad considering it's evolution is quite strong Atk wise.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I just bite my tongue and deal with Magikarp. It evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon. :]

Those cacoons... they ARE annoying, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    I say luvdisc, it has a terrible move pool coupled with terrible stats and it stays that way with no evolution.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Never liked zubat.. I got nothing against magikarp like everyone else :P Something has to be the weakest one and also at the end of the poke chain ;).

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Abra. First, it's a pain to catch and then it sucks in battle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back