• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Worst Pokemon Ever In FR/LG, or R/S/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
Years
  • the answer is simple in the 3rd gen games, Delibird. level up it only learns present which is only 90% accurate, can heal the opponent, isn't reliable for damage and is normal type attack. and it being a physical attack doesn't take advantage of it's "better" special attack. and tutored moves aren't that great and neither are the egg moves. you really only have tm moves to make it legit and even then it's stats are terrible and anything can counter it. ya it can beat the cocoons and magikarp and abra but what else.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Well... Generally speaking the cocoons evolve into something cool, and Gyrados is awesome. So I can live with the stupidity of their prevolutions:)

agreed, abra + cacoons + magikarp are that crap coz the evolutionz are awsome. i can definately live with that.

so i give worst pokemon to...

A pokemon im using.
    - Farfetched or Tangela

A pokemon im fighting.
    - Nidoran or Raticate (poisoned on contact/hyper fang aoighaoihgoiuhgaogihoihgaoigh)

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • once again, I don't see why gyarados is so good. yes, it does learn dragon dance and has good stats, but so does dragonite. it's not really my worst of Pokemon, but it's so overrated and people seem to think it's godly when it only takes one thunderbolt from a manectric, ampharos, even plusle or minun to prove that gyarados is not as strong as it looks.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Feebas is the ultimate worst pokemon!
    Folowed by the cocoon pokemon....
    Eh, par-agreeing with Feebas. After going through the trouble of catching the blasted pokemon, there's really not much going for it beyond it's evolution that comes after stuffing the thing with pokeblocks. ':/

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Probably Feebas. But I like Milotic, so I deal with it. lol. 8)

Years
  • I'm surprised no one has mentioned Azurill yet. Terrible stats, pathetic moveset, all around a useless Pokémon. I'm not even sure why they decided to make it anyway; I certainly didn't see any need to have a baby Marill. :-/

Edit: Ugh, and Feebas. Is there any more annoying Pokémon to find? I got lucky in my most recent game and found one within my first 10 tiles of searching, but then I filled up an entire PC box and then some trying to get one with a Modest nature.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I hate Magikarp! It's totally useless until it evolves!

With that put aside, I would say that Abra and it's only move, Teleport, would be really annoying.

Thank God that we have Exp. Share for all this.

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Tie between Harden Metapod, Teleport Abras, and the Chansey on Isle 7 in FRLG..... it took me forEVER to kill that thing!!!

Years
  • The worst pokemon to have on your team? Cascoon or Metapod with only harden. ONLY HARDEN. They are the freaking most annoying pokemon EVER. Sometimes you wish they would get crit hit so they die and you can try again.

What do you mean ? Caterpie knows Tackle and Weedle knows Poison Sting, and when they evolve in Metapod/ Kakuna they can use that moves

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • What do you mean ? Caterpie knows Tackle and Weedle knows Poison Sting, and when they evolve in Metapod/ Kakuna they can use that moves

Well I think that he is partially right, 'cause if you catch a Caterpie or Weedle when they evolve they will have those attacks, but if you catch evolved Metapod or Kakuna they have only 1 attack... harden. So you're both right =).
    Anyways, my choice for most useless Pokemon is Magikarp, until he evolves into Gyarados, then he is very tough.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Farfetch'd is the stupidest pokemon ever.
    Not only is it hideous, but it also can't evolve and its stats suck.

kellogs

Crunchy
    Years
  • Tentacool,they just can't leave you alone can they?Every three moves in surf one jumps' you and posions you or some other god awful thing.I hate Metapod's harden and can not stand bloody abras' leggin' it on me with teleport,I don't know why i still bother catching them :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back