• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Handheld game

Years
    I choose Dash, because it's WAY TOO SHORT and you can only be Pikachu, it also gets very boring after a while

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    For me, it's R/S/E.

1. I just can't get Pokemon Contests. Theys seem too hard to understand.

2. Not a big fan of Hoenn. The ONLY Hoenn Pokemon I'll EVER HAVE are the ones that used to be Shadow Pokemon.

3. Lastly, Pokerus. It can totally trash your game. And that ain't good.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    ooo... I think pokemon dash is the worst. you just run around... kinda boring. Wow. never seen anyone hating R/S/E. That is actually my favorite. oh, well. my opinion.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Red/Blue/Yellow.

No explanations needed.

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    The worst Pokemon Handheld game would be: Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire. The grapihcs make it hard to play. I often miss the pinball.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I hated the pokemon dash game I got it the day it came out and traded it in the next day

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    I guess the TCG game. I have it somewhere lost in the depths of my room. xD
    I didn't enjoy it too much (maybe it's because I don't know how to play the TCG... o.o). But meh.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I can't believe you're all forgetting the Pokemon Mini--it was a system unto itself, so I would have to say Pokemon Party for that system. Even among games that consist merely of lots of mini-games, this one stands out as quite possibly the worst.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    kohei said:
    I guess he meant that it becomes some sort of balance breaker.

No, no, no, no, no, I meant this...

Someone posted that he got Pokerus on his Gold version and it totally ruined it, Pokemon learned moves from other Pogeys, almost all up to BOX3 were Steel-types, Pogeys at Lv 0, Pogeys that wouldn't gain experience, if they did they'd go staight to Lv 100 and have outragous/weird stats...

I think you can find this scenario in the "worst thing that happened on your game" thype thread. It's hidden in here and it's rather recent.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    No, no, no, no, no, I meant this...

Someone posted that he got Pokerus on his Gold version and it totally ruined it, Pokemon learned moves from other Pogeys, almost all up to BOX3 were Steel-types, Pogeys at Lv 0, Pogeys that wouldn't gain experience, if they did they'd go staight to Lv 100 and have outragous/weird stats...

I think you can find this scenario in the "worst thing that happened on your game" thype thread. It's hidden in here and it's rather recent.
    Wow... thats strange to say the least. Pokerus usually never does things like this. My Lugia on Silver got Pokerus, but this never happened to me.

Back