• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Pokemon Sprite EVER?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years

/thread

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dang, i never really saw any from green, but omg they are ALLL horrible, look at the venasaur

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Airconditioning: I actually liked 70 percent of those sprites. They made the game look so much more monster like (I was a big horror fan as a kid)

Anyway I think that Mewtwo's sprite actually looks like the final boss that he is for the Red/Blue games. It made him look so intimidating.

Anyway Golbat is a bad sprite. But I dislike Geodude, and Crystal's Gyrados. It made him look so ugly

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I agree with Nerevarine, the mewtwo looks great, and after reading the gyrados thing i went and looked and YIKES

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The winners!

Golbat: Clear cut winner.
    Machop line: Ew.
    Dratini: What are those lines on his stomach?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023

ONOEZ!!!1!! TEH TR33 PWND M3!!!!1!!!!

Do not be fooled, none of the above are really pokemon.

^^^WORST SPRITE EVERRRRR^^^

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Red/Blue Golbat is really bad, but Yellow's golbat looks like it got shot. Silver's tripped. What is the Crystal one doing with its jaw? Gold is the only okay one of the GBC games.

All the D/P back sprites have almost no shading and thick jagged black outlines. Something tells me they weren't even trying.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I know this is reverse-topic, but has anyone noticed how good pokemon green's? magikarp is?

Back