• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst show on TV?

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
    i hardly watch tv now because they give too many meaningless reality shows... why can't they just put some of the old shows back on?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    i hardly watch tv now because they give too many meaningless reality shows... why can't they just put some of the old shows back on?
    Because they're cheaper to produce and bring in ratings.

All the "good" shows don't last long as a result. And then the young-Internet crowd watches them online or buys the DVDs after the fact once they're cancelled.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Also. That new "Allen Gregory" show, is absolutely horrendous. Is it SUPPOSED to be funny? I couldn't even watch 5 minutes of the first episode without losing a crapload of braincells. Trust me. It's THAT dumb.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh the TV show, Scrubs, is the worst I had ever seen. Followed by The Office

Years
    I don't usually dislike shows, just the (stereotypical) fanbase of shows with bad fanbases. However, I cannot stand reality TV shows, Johnny Test, most of Nickelodeon/Disney Channel, Squidbillies, most shows on MTV/VH1/SPIKE, and/or Inuyasha.

Also, Adult Swim's live-action shows deserve a special mention because their always either good enough to make me laugh out loud, or horrible enough to make me reconsider living on this planet anymore.

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
    Also, Adult Swim's live-action shows deserve a special mention because their always either good enough to make me laugh out loud, or horrible enough to make me reconsider living on this planet anymore.

LOL I know the feeling. I remember coming home late from a friend's place and was flipping through channels. Then thought "Hmm wonder what's playing on cartoon network now a days."... couldn't watch for more than 5 seconds lmao. Adult Swim plays some of the craziest crap late at night lmao.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    If 'worst show on TV' means the show with the lowest common denominator morals, then one can't go much lower than Toddlers and Tiaras. Exploitation to the nth degree, with both the network and the parents of the aforementioned toddlers in tiaras sinking to the lowest point they can go.

If 'worst show on TV' means the show with the crappiest production values, then countless reality TV shows in the vein of Jerry Springer spring to mind. As well as the shoddy production values, their exploitative, shallow programming really does make me angry whenever I happen to stumble across it when channel-surfing.

And the user who said Come Dine With Me is so, so wrong! :D

So agree with you! and I was so mad when lifetime put on another show like toddlers and tiaras called dance moms a mix between toddlers and tiarars and real housewives, one of the mothers on the show said if my daugther came home and said she wanted to play vollyball i'd slit my wrist.

Back