• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst team you've ever used?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Ever had a team that didn't live up to your standards? I'm guilty of that. :| Normally I can make almost anything work. I love variety and raising different Pokemon, but the first time I played through Pearl...I had failure written all over me. You won't even think so when you see what I had, but...

Empoleon
    Lopunny
    Roserade
    Palkia
    Mismagius
    Chatot

I lost to Cyrus so many times, it's not even funny. I was around 48-51 with them all, too. :/ And Cynthia was a big pain.

Years
  • In XD, I was trying to use unique Pokemon, but after losing to Greevil a few times, I had to replace a few of them since they just weren't going to work.

Espeon (The only one I didn't replace)
    Electrode
    Donphan
    Swalot

The last two slots were always Shadow Pokemon anyway.

Ayselipera

feebas
    combusken

It was a fail from the start.

Needless to say I dumped these pokemon and just used Kyorge at the pokemon League.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Grovyle
    Lotad
    Poocheyana (Spelling?)
    Tailow
    Aron
    Makuhita

In Emerald. Horrible, horrible, horrible...

Years
  • A team that consisted of of a variety of pokemon i used as slaves during several runs and a Breloom i dropped from a mono fighting team:

Linoone
    Tropius
    Pelipper
    Breloom
    Tentacool
    Linoone

Didn't work, it was so weak i couldn't even evolve Tenta before ragequitting because everything faints after 2 random battles

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Blaziken
    Delcatty
    Dusknoir
    Gardevoir
    Groudon
    [hm slave]

I struggled too much in Ruby. Throughout the E4, I depended on Blaziken most of the time, and it had an awful nature, lol.

Using Flareon in XD was a pain too..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ...I thought of something worse.

In XD...

Vaporeon
    Lairon
    Fearow
    Meowth
    Seel

I didn't bother finishing; I started over.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • In Crystal:

Meganium - lv. 72 (Usually the only one I used.)
    Granbull - lv. 68 (Same as Meganium.)
    Lugia - lv. 60 (Never used it... lol)
    Haunter - lv. 45 (I didn't know about trading. 'Nuff said.)
    Clefairy - lv. 45 (I thought Clefairy was way cuter than Clefable so I didn't evolve it.)
    Sneasel - lv.45 (I thought Sneasel was the best Pokemon ever. Don't kill me. XD)

I was a noob at Pokemon at the time, I had even got stuck after the 2nd gym because I didn't know how to use HMs, I thought you gave them to the Pokemon. How wrong I was. *epicpalmtotheforehead*

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Team that sucked on cynthia

Staraptor
    Emoleon
    Dialga
    Quagsire
    Toxicroak
    Rampardos

Quagsire rocked Empoleon sucked dialga's roar of time always left the opponent with atleast one health Toxicroak worked on water types because of dry skin but died every time on rapidash and rampardos was the real strong point of the team

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Umm.. in Emerald I was walking around with this team:

*whatever pokemon I was training at that time*
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Mewtwo
    Uhh.. Moltres IIRC.

Yes, feel free to spam me with "LOLWTF UBERZ SUXX". I was a kid who thought ubers were the greatest of all time. How wrong I was. I should have been using a team consisting mainly of Magikarp and Feebas and a few HM Slaves. Duh.

Years
  • Yes, i remember i had uncreative teams like that as well, like for example in RBY:

- Starter
    - Nidoking
    - Birds
    - Mewtwo

Or in GSC:

- Starter
    - Dogs/Cats/whatever
    - Lugia
    - Ho Oh

But at least they worked =D

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
    Years
  • I'm not joking when I'm presenting you this. I had a whole team of 2 Raichus, the rest were pikachus on pokemon yellow. I bred them all. They all had the same moveset ect.
    I was a n00b at pokemon and yellow was my first game.:P

Back