• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

worst things ever

dewie68

Avalanche Mercenary
    Years
    whats the worst thing you've ever done without goin to jail? after that whats the worst thing youve done inside a walmart or target or somewhere like that?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I really haven't done anything like that, because I will feel really guilty at the end.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
    I'm from Australia... And... I've Done ALOT of bad stuff in shops *wink wink*

I mean; Everyone has Lied, Stole, and Gotten away with it at some point in their life, so yeahh =)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I haven't stolen, nor have I ever been on detention. I have lied, though.

Worst thing I've done is climb up a tree on my first day of Kingergarten -- ironically, to tell a kid it was against the rules. Then I went off and sulked out of bounds when I was told off. XD; Oh, and the time I threatened to punch a kid's teeth out.

Gengarchomp

n00bier than you
    Years
    I would like to plead the Fifth Amendment.
    Actually, when I was in sixth grade, I would lock my door at night, put my blanket under the crack, and play video games until 4:30 am.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Worst thing I ever did was turn down the guy I liked over a text(stupid me) and the worst thing in a store, well really nothing,

Back