• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst TV show / movie you can remember?

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
  • movie? Earth Vs The Spider. Was expecting some alien spiders/genetically engineered spiders wrecking havok. Instead I get a mutated human vs some cop.

Years
  • Worst movie: The Last Airbender. A horrible movie on its own, but just a giant slap in the face for a fan of the original series like me.

Worst cartoon: Oh, Allan Gregory no doubt. It's definitely not a good sign when I want to punch every character in the face within the first five seconds of them being introduced.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Last Airbender movie and the Twilight Saga (and yes I have read all the books, the acting in the films is awful).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.

I love Street Fighter. I love Chun Li. The plot for the movie made no sense whatsoever and there wasn't as much action in this movie than in their previous movies. :(

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Adventure Time. I don't understand what is suppose or is entertaining about it. I just find the whole show annoying and the characters did eventually start to irritate me when watching it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Worst TV show? Either Dora, Jessie, Austin and Ally or The Misadventures of FlapJack. I can't decide.

Worst movie? ...Uh. Osmosis Jones. That movie is gross and not of my tastes.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Dragonball Evolution. That movie was so terrible. Yeah, let's just have Goku walking the halls of a high school. Seems like a good idea.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
  • Worst movie birdemic. seriously it was horrible. Jon got me to watch that movie.
    Worst t.v. show Pokemon...*gasp* just joking... only the new ones.

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
    Years
  • Worst TV Show: Full House. That show SUCKED to say the least.
    Worst Movie: Paranormal Activity. Cheesy for a horror movie, too cliche.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Worst TV show: Jersey Shore. Bunch of douchebags showing why exactly they are douchebags.
    Worst movie: Transmorpher. It's a mockbuster for transformers. It's really bad.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
  • You may only know this show if you're from Australia, but the shire. Oh my gosh that is the worst show in the world. Seriously.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For TV shows there are too many mention, the one movie that comes to mind as being the worst I seen is called "Open Water" when my uncle and I saw the trailer on commercials it seem like a cool shark attack movie, once I was seeing the actual movie it was boring. 90% of the movie was the same two actors floating on the ocean. I feel asleep twice, when I woke the actors were on the same exact spot.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
    Years
  • Fanboy and ChumChum. Oh god..... it wasted a total of 1 year of my young life with it's terrible CGI animation, even by how they disgustingly drew and portray their characters. Better call them: Fartboy and DumDum.

Back